Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Relegation Battle, is he ready?

OK, I''ve had my fun. Now a more serious post. Can Gunn keep us up. I love the leg, but is he "too nice" is he ready for a relegation dog fight. Like Cort said, we have to play ugly. I know its not in Gunn''s nature but he when the time is right his got to give them a kick up the backside. Cureton, not a big fan of his after failing to send me a shirt...long story. Surely he should be dropped and give Killen, Gow or even Mc donald a try out. What do you think?

OTBC!

got me there, only one i''ve got I spose. I''ll change it. However all 7 times I''ve been able to see Norwich play he''s scored in all of them.

I would say this is all short-memoried speculation. Gunn is not the push over a lot of people are claiming or speculating he could be. There seems to be a lot of people who either never saw him on the pitch or are choosing not to remember him on the pitch because he truly dominated his area and was incredibly vocal to the team. Infact I can remember him telling old Crooky and Butterworth what for!The thing I think the bloke is about as fair as you can get. He is not going to ball at a player who is low on confidence, he is going to try and work with them until they have it back again. And he won''t make too much of it public. I think its clear with the way he has skirted the subject that he didn''t always agree with the choices Roeder made and yet he isn''t foolish enough for direct confrontation when it is not needed. Its the same with the players - why say something in public? That''s not going to get the player on side is it?In some ways that was a bit like Worthingtons approach in that he tried to keep everything in house, and on a player to player basis rather than going to the press and having a whinge about this player didn''t do this and didn''t do that. The only times that things got out was with McKenzie and Francis that I can recall. Mind you if you gonna mess with somebodies Mrs then don''t do it with the one attached to an ex-boxer?!!

got me there, only one i''ve got I spose. I''ll change it. However all 7 times I''ve been able to see Norwich play he''s scored in all of them.whaat! that''s more impressive than my 6 year unbeaten record i had going watching norwich! only for us to lose to Burnley and Forest this year [:-(]Confused [*-)]Sad [:(]