Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Worse Case Scenario.

We get relegated then what?

Do we bounce back and go straight up, settle for mid table League One obscurity, or God forbid, do a Luton and get relegated again!

I would go for the obscurity route as we''re already half way there.[:(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Do we bounce back and go straight up, settle for mid table League One obscurity, or God forbid, do a Luton and get relegated again!

[/quote]

In a good mood this morning then Wiz? Cheer up, we''re going to get a good result tomorrow. I''ve looked into the reflection on DD''s shiny head and I saw good news at 4.45pm tomorrow. What are your balls telling you?

laws of average say we are now due an away win.

we were unlucky to get a player sent off last week ,

that changed the game for us ,the ref obviously got it wrong , and thats now proven to be the case .

preston 1 norwich 3 .

fingers crossed ..good luck city .

[quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

In a good mood this morning then Wiz? Cheer up, we''re going to get a good result tomorrow. I''ve looked into the reflection on DD''s shiny head and I saw good news at 4.45pm tomorrow. What are your balls telling you?

[/quote]

My balls are predicting a thumping Dion, mind you, they''ve been cracked for weeks![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My balls are predicting a thumping Dion, mind you, they''ve been cracked for weeks![:S]

[/quote]

Ooooooh, Nasty!!! [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]We get relegated then what?

I would go for the obscurity route as we''re already half way there.[:(][/quote]Oh mystic one! You have it in your powers to ensure we don''t go down. Here''s a challenge for you. Why not nominate three teams and HEX them to ensure that they go down and we stay up?

Go on then, go on, go on......

[:^)][:D][;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice mental image you''ve conjoured up there Wiz. I''m still optimistic about tomorrow, but I''m definitely going to have a few quid on Andrew Davies to be first goalscorer for Preston. It''s been that sort of season.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Or do the club call in the administrators.

Anything else I can cope with, but that would majorly p**s me off [:S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought you''d ordered some new balls Wiz?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Magic balls have to come from Narnia and they''re behind with delivery because they''ve had a bit of snow....

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Magic balls have to come from Narnia and they''re behind with delivery because they''ve had a bit of snow....

[/quote]

Do you think he''ll have to use his mighty magic wand instead then? [:^)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]You want to keep cracks away from your balls [:|] I predict 0:2, Croft and Doc

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody weather messes everything up pmsl [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, I just love it when you talk dirty 49! [:D] [;)]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you think he''ll have to use his mighty magic wand instead then? [:^)]

[/quote]

Just as long as he waves it sensibly and doesn''t let his Izzy Wizzy get too Busy.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, I just love it when you talk dirty 49! [:D] [;)]

[/quote]

LMAO I haven''t got started yet [:D]