Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Majority shareholders don't need success to profit.

From the BBC Sports website.

Former Newcastle majority shareholders Freddy Shepherd, Sir John Hall and their families made almost £146m from their time at St James'' Park, according to figures released by the club. (Guardian).

Boom diddy boom diddy boom boom boon.

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/angels/teu79.gif[/img]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Former Newcastle majority shareholders Freddy Shepherd, Sir John Hall and their families made almost £146m from their time at St James'' Park, according to figures released by the club. (Guardian).

OTBC

[/quote]

So why are you puttuing this out on the NCFC message board. What point are you trying to make if any?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]From the BBC Sports website.

OTBC[/quote]Sensationalism at it''s very best Bly!

Yew meark I larf ! [:D]

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

So why are you puttuing this out on the NCFC message board. What point are you trying to make if any?

[/quote]

I thought that every league club has a majority shareholder, or two. Simple.

Am I wrong?

OTBC 

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Bly, are you seriously trying to say that because both Delia and the Newcastle shareholders had a majority shareholding that Delia will make tens if not a hundred million from owning the club?

[/quote]

No.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Bly, are you seriously trying to say that because both Delia and the Newcastle shareholders had a majority shareholding that Delia will make tens if not a hundred million from owning the club?

[/quote]

No.

OTBC

[/quote]

I know I''m going to regret this question but here goes anyway. What are you trying to say?

Let''s be ''avin yer! 30 minutes and no reply to bbb''s hot but irrelevant topic of the day, you can do better than that. Let''s keep it up the top where it belongs.

+1

Depends how you judge success, under John Hall, they led the Prem, qualified for Europe, saw them go from low attendances to being packed out every week, saw massive increases in mechandise sales, maintained their premiershp status and then found someone mug enough to pay over the odds for the club,

I''d settle for some of that ''failure''...

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

Depends how you judge success, under John Hall, they led the Prem, qualified for Europe, saw them go from low attendances to being packed out every week, saw massive increases in mechandise sales, maintained their premiershp status and then found someone mug enough to pay over the odds for the club,

I''d settle for some of that ''failure''...

[/quote]

And under Freddie Shepherd?

OTBC

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Let''s be ''avin yer! 30 minutes and no reply to bbb''s hot but irrelevant topic of the day, you can do better than that. Let''s keep it up the top where it belongs.

+1

[/quote]

Well, well Delia dear - you bumped it up for me yesterday and again today saving me all that trouble. Many thanks. You going for the Guinness Book of world records, or what?

Glad you find the topic hot as most apparently don''t. As Lapp surmises maybe like me they''re on happy pills with the arrival of the old boys brigade riding to your rescue.

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

+1

[/quote]

Well, well Delia dear - you bumped it up for me yesterday and again today saving me all that trouble. Many thanks. You going for the Guinness Book of world records, or what?

Glad you find the topic hot as most apparently don''t. As Lapp surmises maybe like me they''re on happy pills with the arrival of the old boys brigade riding to your rescue.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Too true, I find all of your topics very interesting.

+1

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]As Lapp surmises maybe like me they''re on happy pills with the arrival of the old boys brigade riding to your rescue.[/quote]I feel sure that''s just a slip Bly! A NCFC fan speaking to another would normally say "the rescue" or "our rescue". Heaven forbid, you''ll get folk believing you''re not really a Norwich City fan and just a troll. Can''t have that can we? [:^)]

Actually I

can explain what’s happened here. Bit of a sad story, really. Dear old Bly is,

frankly, getting on a bit and is increasingly prone to what we in the trade

call “senior moments”.

So when that San Jose journalist said Huckerby

had been signed from Norwich City, a town in the NORTH-EAST of England, Bly got a bit confused and started

mixing up Norwich City with Newcastle

United

This is why he has started turning up at Carrow Road in a black and white striped

shirt with “Wor Jackie” on the back. It also explains his plaintive cries of

“Howay the lads” and the sudden fondness for the music of Lindisfarne.

It ALSO explains why on a Norwich City message board he’s posted a story about

ex-Newcastle United directors that has absolutely no relevance to Norwich City and its directors.

After all, the only other explanation for posting it here would be that it was

a snide attempt to smear Smith and Jones by suggesting that they will end up

raking in well over £100m in profits when there in absolutely no way that is

going to happen, given the completely different financial circumstances

relating to their ownership of Norwich City and those relating to the

ex-Newcastle directors, and anyone who understood anything about those

circumstances would know that was the case.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Actually I can explain what’s happened here. Bit of a sad story, really. Dear old Bly is, frankly, getting on a bit and is increasingly prone to what we in the trade call “senior moments”.

So when that San Jose journalist said Huckerby had been signed from Norwich City, a town in the NORTH-EAST of England, Bly got a bit confused and started mixing up Norwich City with Newcastle United

This is why he has started turning up at Carrow Road in a black and white striped shirt with “Wor Jackie” on the back. It also explains his plaintive cries of “Howay the lads” and the sudden fondness for the music of Lindisfarne.

It ALSO explains why on a Norwich City message board he’s posted a story about ex-Newcastle United directors that has absolutely no relevance to Norwich City and its directors.

After all, the only other explanation for posting it here would be that it was a snide attempt to smear Smith and Jones by suggesting that they will end up raking in well over £100m in profits when there in absolutely no way that is going to happen, given the completely different financial circumstances relating to their ownership of Norwich City and those relating to the ex-Newcastle directors, and anyone who understood anything about those circumstances would know that was the case.

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

[/quote]

Now, let''s see.

4.5/10. He/she tries hard but.......must learn to quote correctly and, also, start to seek some affinity with logic.

Needs to acquire better computer skills. not good enough at all for a ''youngster''. I mean filling up peoples screens with all kind of mumbo jumbo - top and bottom to boot!

And just wtf is a purple canary.

I can just guess what your trade is!

Dear oh dear.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

+1

[/quote]

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Too true, I find all of your topics very interesting.

+1

[/quote]

Whr thank you, Delia. How sweet of you to say so.

Now, dear, remember to bump me up again tomorrow morning!

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]As Lapp surmises maybe like me they''re on happy pills with the arrival of the old boys brigade riding to your rescue.[/quote]

I feel sure that''s just a slip Bly! A NCFC fan speaking to another would normally say "the rescue" or "our rescue". Heaven forbid, you''ll get folk believing you''re not really a Norwich City fan and just a troll. Can''t have that can we? [:^)][/quote]

I was relpying directly to Delia S. Tickers, Lapp. So, no slip.

Afraid you''ll have to wheel and turn again on that one, old fruit.

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]As Lapp surmises maybe like me they''re on happy pills with the arrival of the old boys brigade riding to your rescue.[/quote]

I feel sure that''s just a slip Bly! A NCFC fan speaking to another would normally say "the rescue" or "our rescue". Heaven forbid, you''ll get folk believing you''re not really a Norwich City fan and just a troll. Can''t have that can we? [:^)][/quote]

I was relpying directly to Delia S. Tickers, Lapp. So, no slip.

Afraid you''ll have to wheel and turn again on that one, old fruit.

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Oh bbb, look what you have gone and done...... double post, by your exacting standards that''s a 4.5/10.

+1

[/quote]

This forums technology is supposed to disallow duplicate posts, dear.

Afraid you''ll have to take that up with Pete & Co!

Now remember to bump me up again in the morning.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Oh bbb, look what you have gone and done...... double post, by your exacting standards that''s a 4.5/10.

+1

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Do you know who I am? I''m super-important, I will get my lackeys to sort out the technical problems and then I might ban you.

[quote user="Web_Team_Karl"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

+1

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Do you know who I am? I''m super-important, I will get my lackeys to sort out the technical problems and then I might ban you.

[/quote]

oooooooooooooooooooooooo..........., I say!

We''re doomed, I tell ye, doomed! DOOMED!

Did you see that Delia, dear? A toughie.

Well, well, well!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Web_Team_Karl"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"] Oh bbb, look what you have gone and done...... double post, by your exacting standards that''s a 4.5/10.[/quote]This forums technology is supposed to disallow duplicate posts, dear.

OTBC[/quote]Do you know who I am? I''m super-important, I will get my lackeys to sort out the technical problems and then I might ban you.[/quote]oooooooooooooooooooooooo..........., I say!

Well, well, well!

OTBC[/quote]Yew meark I larf ! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Web_Team_Karl"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"] Oh bbb, look what you have gone and done...... double post, by your exacting standards that''s a 4.5/10.[/quote]This forums technology is supposed to disallow duplicate posts, dear.

OTBC[/quote]Do you know who I am? I''m super-important, I will get my lackeys to sort out the technical problems and then I might ban you.[/quote]oooooooooooooooooooooooo..........., I say!

Well, well, well!

OTBC[/quote]Yew meark I larf ! [:D]

[/quote]

[:''(]

OTBC