Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

sammy clingan

well if its true , fulham could launch a 3 million pound bid for sammy in the summer.

very good player , but i think every player has his price .

considering we got him on a free , that would be a massive amount to rebuild our extremely thin squad at the end of the season.

considering we have more loan players than perminent players !!!

Rebuilding ?

Doomcaster will already have ''budgeted'' for Sammy''s 3m fee ;) Gunny will get 99p to arrange a loan.

...if Sammy does go, do you think we''ll try to hang on to Fozzie to play the Sammy role ?

[quote user="Valley Canary"]

Rebuilding ?

Doomcaster will already have ''budgeted'' for Sammy''s 3m fee ;) Gunny will get 99p to arrange a loan.

...if Sammy does go, do you think we''ll try to hang on to Fozzie to play the Sammy role ?

[/quote]We should really just try and trick Fulham into taking Fotheringham instead of Clingan.Face-Off anyone?

Not for £3million though! Will be much, much less... Where did that figure come from? Plucked from the ether I guess.

Absolutely - if Fulham offer £3million then we''d be silly not to take it. That money could go a long way in refurbishing the restaurants and offices, and also get us a couple more loanees on board instead!

your right , thats the likely thing to happen ..!!!

3 million would go a long way ,

its proven a team full of loan players just dont work .

if you buy players of good quality , you can make good money on them .

you cant build on loan players , unless they work out and you can have the option of buying them at a later date .

This is a done deal isnt it.Fulham want him and Clingan has said recently that he wants to play in the premiership, with us or otherwise. Well were clearly not going to be in the premiership next season or anytime soon so i cant see Clingan being here next season

[quote user="singing canary"]i would say 900k- 1.2 was a more realistic figure ,[/quote]It would be utter madness to let Clingan go for 900-1.2. Clingan is one of the best midfielders in the championship and is premiership quality in my opinion.We got him on a free and i dont think there''s anyway, unless we strike gold again, that were going to get a player of his quality for 900k.£2-3m is the only offer worth accepting.

3 million is a great price but we''ll only replace him with someone cheaper [:|]Ashton > Earnie > CuretonClingan > ??

[quote user="Life of Ryan"][quote user="Valley Canary"]

Rebuilding ?

[/quote]

We should really just try and trick Fulham into taking Fotheringham instead of Clingan.
Face-Off anyone?
[/quote]

Genius PSML