Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

"City can expect an onslaught" : Brown

No news Chris,

I''d expect an onslaught every game this season, home or away, against Bromsgrove Rovers, ManU or whoever...doesn''t matter... The shape we''re in at the moment... this might be a good thing. Don''t sit back City! I hope Gunn shows us he and his group have the guts to come out and play.

Do we have it in us or are we just not good enough to take the game to them?

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

The last time Brown made a comment about an impending onslaught there was a camcorder involved...

[/quote]Please, it was a mobile phone camera... allegedly...I very much doubt any ''onslaught'' will come courtesy of Chris ''One Goal'' Brown............ what a tw*t....

Where in the article does Brown actually say "Onslaught"?  In fact he says some quite complimentary things about the club when he could easily have ripped us to pieces.

[quote user="singing canary"]

away win , we are due one .

i would like to see alan gow start .

[/quote]Just put him down to score in the predictions league,so probably just put that idea to bed[:^)] 

Hopefully Brown''s comments are as fruitful for Preston as what Doc''s comments are to us!

[quote user="djc"]Hopefully Brown''s comments are as fruitful for Preston as what Doc''s comments are to us![/quote]Exactly what I thought when I saw the comments.Maybe the boot will be on the other foot this time!