Sign in to follow this  
beltoncanary

Games In Hand

just having a quick glance at the table, we are level on points with barnsley (4th bottom), and are 2 points ahead of watford (3rd bottom)however both teams have 3 games in hand on us, meaning that if barnsley take just 1 point and watford take just 3 points from 3 games we are in the bottom 3.im afraid i believe this may be it for us this season.

[quote user="beltoncanary"]just having a quick glance at the table, we are level on points with barnsley (4th bottom), and are 2 points ahead of watford (3rd bottom)

however both teams have 3 games in hand on us, meaning that if barnsley take just 1 point and watford take just 3 points from 3 games we are in the bottom 3.

im afraid i believe this may be it for us this season.
[/quote]

Yes, but if Barnsley play like they did against us they won''t win any games. Plymouth are wretched too. It is not endgame yet.

[quote user="beltoncanary"]just having a quick glance at the table, we are level on points with barnsley (4th bottom), and are 2 points ahead of watford (3rd bottom)however both teams have 3 games in hand on us, meaning that if barnsley take just 1 point and watford take just 3 points from 3 games we are in the bottom 3.im afraid i believe this may be it for us this season.[/quote]Yes but even if that happens we will still get opportunities to jump back over them - and as I mentioned earlier don''t forget Watford have still to come to us. There is still a long way to go yet.