Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Sack the board..

as an alternative to the credit to the board post.  Seriously what have we to be thankful for.  The sooner people wake up and smell the coffee the better.  Delia & Co need to be outed before this club can begin to thing about moving onwards and upwards.  They are taking us to our lowest ebb in decades FACT

[quote user="Soldier on"]as an alternative to the credit to the board post.  Seriously what have we to be thankful for.  The sooner people wake up and smell the coffee the better.  Delia & Co need to be outed before this club can begin to thing about moving onwards and upwards.  They are taking us to our lowest ebb in decades FACT[/quote]

If only it was that easy.

yea about time some people grow some balls and demand change.  Not enough people care about this club we are getting exactly what we deserve

Boycott season tickets. It''s the only weapon in the fans'' armoury and will send a message even this bunch of incompetents would understand. Once ousted then buy them again. 

[quote user="bleach"]shareholders can sack a board of directors - but i think you need at least 75% shareholder support...[/quote]

edit - i should say that this completely depends on the constitutional documents of NCFC

The board obviously can''t be sacked but they could be forced to resign if the strength of feeling was strong enough against them, we''d then have to hope someone was waiting in the wings to take over. I think it would be worth taking a chance on that happening to get rid of this damn board.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sack the board and replace them with who?[/quote]

TBH even i could make a better job of running the club.

At least justice, for all it is, is likely to show the current board as the board who took the club back into the third tier of english football. They will have that on their record forever![:@]

[quote user="whoareyou"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sack the board and replace them with who?[/quote]

TBH even i could make a better job of running the club.

At least justice, for all it is, is likely to show the current board as the board who took the club back into the third tier of english football. They will have that on their record forever![:@]

[/quote]

So put your money where your mouth is then lol.

I haven''t got the £56million to buy them out or I would.

[quote user="kdncfc"]The board obviously can''t be sacked but they could be forced to resign if the strength of feeling was strong enough against them, we''d then have to hope someone was waiting in the wings to take over. I think it would be worth taking a chance on that happening to get rid of this damn board.[/quote]

I agree the board should go, but I think we all know that there isn''t anyone waiting in the wings.  So we are sadly stuck with what we have got.

If an investor showed enough interest (which they haven''t recently), then I would be one of the first shouting board out.

ANOTHER VERY STUPID POST!!!

You cannot sack the only people willing to put there money into the club nd keep it afloat while looking for new investment. You realy are very stupid!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]The board obviously can''t be sacked but they could be forced to resign if the strength of feeling was strong enough against them, we''d then have to hope someone was waiting in the wings to take over. I think it would be worth taking a chance on that happening to get rid of this damn board.[/quote]

I agree the board should go, but I think we all know that there isn''t anyone waiting in the wings.  So we are sadly stuck with what we have got.

If an investor showed enough interest (which they haven''t recently), then I would be one of the first shouting board out.

[/quote]

i think there are people interested.. Cullum is the only one to of gone public..

why can smaller teams than us get bought out?

Face it, we were in the premiership a few years ago and sell out every week, we are an attractive proposition to any investor....

Torquay, rotherham and Luton.. all bought out in recent seasons.. give me 1 reason that makes them more appealing than Norwich City?

we''d get bought out quickly...

jas :)

Great idea! Why didnt we think of this before? Oh wait a minute...........eh?

Totally agree with you but Delia Smith is a stubborn as a geriatric mule. She will have to be forced out Im afraid and there aint no one willing to do the pushing.

But not once has our anger towards the board been vented. Apart from 100 fans after the Charlton whats happened?

Our board probably think we all love them. No chants. No nothing.

Something needs to happen.

Cullum is interested but not on the original terms. If the board realised the hatred towards them how can they stay in charge? Eventually it takes its toll and they will be ousted.

Agree with Jas...Rotherham, Luton and Torquay can do it. Why cant we!?

Again i have to remind you all on this forum.

You think you speak for the masses - YOU DO NOT - you are a minority and will lways be that so come down off your horses.

Everybody is entitled to there view but the reason Delia is still there is because the majority of NCFC supporters are intelligent and realise that until someone else comes along with the big money required to own a football club as a hobby we will just have to wait. You go and demonstrate if you like but it wil be rather lonely........

Its only a game after all.............

Board sacked, City go into administration then get relegated.

Oh no there''s a knight in shining armour coming over the hill. Oops! my mistake it''s a bloke in a silver merc who''s all mouth and no trousers.

We seek him here, we seek him there, but we can''t find Cullum anywhere!

[quote user="NorwichRat"]

You think you speak for the masses - YOU DO NOT - you are a minority and will lways be that so come down off your horses.

Everybody is entitled to there view but the reason Delia is still there is because the majority of NCFC supporters are intelligent and realise that until someone else comes along with the big money required to own a football club as a hobby we will just have to wait. You go and demonstrate if you like but it wil be rather lonely........

[/quote]

Its only a game!....More important than that.

Big Money...Cullum...no discussions, chance had. He WILL get this club.

If

[/quote]

If we

[/quote]

If we are

[/quote]

If we are the

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

Board sacked, City go into administration then get relegated.

Oh no there''s a knight in shining armour coming over the hill. Oops! my mistake it''s a bloke in a silver merc who''s all mouth and no trousers.

We seek him here, we seek him there, but we can''t find Cullum anywhere!

[/quote]

lol

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="NorwichRat"]

[/quote]

If we are the

[/quote]

If we are the minority.....Can the webteam get it as a poll in the paper or on site? That would be a fair measure.

Cullum would already of had the club if it wasnt for the old witch in charge prefering to see it go to the wall rather than sell up . Delia Smith the woman who killed Norwich City FC .

haven''t the board instructed some peeps in london to look for a buyer for the club?

other than walking out (and really leaving us in the ___ ) there isn''t much more the dissenters could ask for is there?

If Cullum truly wanted the club he would had it by now. Why wait until relegation and face the back lash from supporters who would rightly feel he''s waited until he can get a cheap deal at the expence of loosing Championship status. Board are actively seeking new investment where''s Cullum now?

Cullum put your money where your mouth was.

didn''t he say that he''s not likely to invest now due to the credit cruch biting his business?

i think the whole cullum thing is dead in the water - if he buys it wouldn''t be for a few years yet. if someone was gonna buy this club this year they''d either be reckless or far more minted than cullum

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

If Cullum truly wanted the club he would had it by now. Why wait until relegation and face the back lash from supporters who would rightly feel he''s waited until he can get a cheap deal at the expence of loosing Championship status. Board are actively seeking new investment where''s Cullum now?

Cullum put your money where your mouth was.

[/quote]

Relegation.....when no light is at the end of the tunnel. Who comes along on his horse to save us! he will.

He always gets what he wants. Look at his businesses.

The board are actively seeking? Why havent they approached an obvious buyer then? If they did so and he said no they could go to the press, print the story to ease the pressure on them!