Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

no way back from here

there is no way we will survive after today,look at the number of matches in hand for the other teams,and our matches coming up.too little too late better get used to visiting southend.

[quote user="canaryranger"]there is no way we will survive after today,look at the number of matches in hand for the other teams,and our matches coming up.too little too late better get used to visiting southend.
[/quote]

Doomed, may as well go into administration now.

[quote user="canaryranger"]there is no way we will survive after today,look at the number of matches in hand for the other teams,and our matches coming up.too little too late better get used to visiting southend.
[/quote]

Hmmmm know what you are saying, and I feel relegation is moving closer.

i was fairly optimistic when gunn took over , i think its too late now , teams below us have three games in hand .

burnley next week who dont have a problem beating premiership teams .

due to the board being completely stupid , im afraid to say it , i dont fancy our chances of staying up now .

but im not blaming gunny , the damage was allready done ,

[/quote]

FFS and here I was thinking we were only in the middle of February with plenty of matches still to play.  Apparently I missed the announcement from the Football League that the season has ended today and to top it all off the are relegating 5 instead of 3!!!!

Gunny is a City Legend, but too inexperienced to be thrust into this situation!

Think we''re doomed.

Too many teams with games in hand, just can''t see where we''ll get the

points from!

If only we''d not blown it against Southampton!!!!

Things would''ve been a little easier to look at!!!

Teams have got games in hand. Whos to say they will win them. Watfords games in hand are swansea away cardiff away and southampton at home. You would think they will only get 3 points from that putting them a point ahead of us. Its hardly all over yet. Long way to go

[quote user="canaryranger"]there is no way we will survive after today,look at the number of matches in hand for the other teams,and our matches coming up.too little too late better get used to visiting southend.[/quote]Stop talking rubbish.7 posts, talking cr@p.I smell bins.

[quote user="Beatle"]

Gunny is a City Legend, but too inexperienced to be thrust into this situation!

Think we''re doomed.

Too many teams with games in hand, just can''t see where we''ll get the

points from!

If only we''d not blown it against Southampton!!!!

Things would''ve been a little easier to look at!!!

[/quote]

Exactly Beatle, and who appointed him? sadly, he''s way out of his depth now.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="canaryranger"]there is no way we will survive after today,look at the number of matches in hand for the other teams,and our matches coming up.too little too late better get used to visiting southend.
[/quote]

Stop talking rubbish.
7 posts, talking cr@p.
I smell bins.
[/quote]

Sums it up for me, you have nothing to respond with and so you come out with the ''binners'' stuff.
You know they are not Ipswich fans so why do you bother?  Sign of the truly desperate with nothing to offer and heavily on the wrong side of the argument. 
As has been said many times on here before you and your kind are just as culpable for our situation by your blind propping up of the incompetents.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="canaryranger"]there is no way we will survive after today,look at the number of matches in hand for the other teams,and our matches coming up.too little too late better get used to visiting southend.
[/quote]

Stop talking rubbish.
7 posts, talking cr@p.
I smell bins.
[/quote]

if that''s the case then either -

you have a fetish for sniffing bins or

you are a bin man

I suspect the latter....

Get a grip mate, who is to say these other teams will win their games in hand?? we are not down yet and i for one am going to keep believing