Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

ARE WE DOWN ALREADY????

im saying no...we have 14 games left... the teams below us do have games in hand but they are not easy games..they have to play each other and most of the top teams...

still struggerling to see were 6 wins are coming from...imo it will not take 50 points to stay up but a few less as there are several teams in this league that are in the CR*P including us

for the sake of the club(tin hat on)i would welcome relegation if it got rid of the board...but i would hate to see my beloved team get relegated to the 3rd tier of football(if that makes sense)..OTBC

We could still put some sort of run together, but this league is hopelessly impossible to predict. Forest aren''t out of the woods yet either.

As for relegation I remember reading the words of a Leicester fan saying how refreshing it is to be winning games most of the time. I''m beginning to be sick of being around the R zone season in, season out. All you really want is that optimism that comes from your team winning on a Saturday night, yet if we escape this season what do we have to look forward to next? More of the same tbh. Leeds are still pulling crowds of 36000 in League One, and despite not bouncing straight back, are performing consistently well. I would hope, that being a similar size club we would follow their example. Some new faces, some familiar old faces. A chance for Lappin, Spillane and Cody MacDonald.

I am an optimist but I really think that if we escape this season we''ll get relegated next unless a wealthy new owner is found, and i agree with you that there could be a silver lining as the board would have to go following relegation.

[quote user=......and Smith must score.][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

im saying no...we have 14 games left... 

[/quote]

Everyone else plays 46 games........are we such a basket case that the League are giving us a '' freebie '' ?

[/quote\]sorry..13 games left

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user=......and Smith must score.][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

im saying no...we have 14 games left... 

[/quote]

Everyone else plays 46 games........are we such a basket case that the League are giving us a '' freebie '' ?

[/quote\]sorry..13 games left[/quote]We get one extra cos we''re shiite

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

im saying no...we have 14 games left... the teams below us do have games in hand but they are not easy games..they have to play each other and most of the top teams...

still struggerling to see were 6 wins are coming from...imo it will not take 50 points to stay up but a few less as there are several teams in this league that are in the CR*P including us

for the sake of the club(tin hat on)i would welcome relegation if it got rid of the board...but i would hate to see my beloved team get relegated to the 3rd tier of football(if that makes sense)..OTBC

[/quote]

I don''t have a good feeling about this.  I fear we will go down in the last relegation place by 1 point.  We will probably win our last game or last two games of the season, but it will all be too little too late by then.