Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Naive and Incompetent Board

I  do  not  actually  blame  this  board  for  not  throwing   good  money  after  bad. At  the  end  of  the  day  it  is  their  cash  and  indeed  at  this  rate  their  shares  may  prove  to  be  worth  less  than  HBOS  and  Bradford  and  Bingley.

I  do  blame  the  board  for  being  wasteful, incompetent  and  naive  over  a  number  of  seasons  . On  paper  with  our  crowds  over  time  we  should  be  more  than  holding  our  own  with  the  Preston  and  Burnleys  of  this  world. We  have  been  paying  salaries  far  to  high  for  poor  to  average  players, we  have  spent  lots  of  cash  on  hangers  on  such  as  Doncaster  and  other  backroom  staff  and  we  have  wasted  cash  on  bad  managerial  appointments  and  stupid  contracts. In  short  i  think  despite  the  sound  fan  base  this  club  is  inefficient  and  rotten  to  the  bone, too  wasteful  by  far  and  we  need  in  the  end  a  new  more  oblective  and  ruthless  board  who  will  at  least  make  better  use  of  what  we  have  which  is  a  lot  more  than  many

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]

I  do  not  actually  blame  this  board  for  not  throwing   good  money  after  bad. At  the  end  of  the  day  it  is  their  cash  and  indeed  at  this  rate  their  shares  may  prove  to  be  worth  less  than  HBOS  and  Bradford  and  Bingley.

I  do  blame  the  board  for  being  wasteful, incompetent  and  naive  over  a  number  of  seasons  . On  paper  with  our  crowds  over  time  we  should  be  more  than  holding  our  own  with  the  Preston  and  Burnleys  of  this  world. We  have  been  paying  salaries  far  to  high  for  poor  to  average  players, we  have  spent  lots  of  cash  on  hangers  on  such  as  Doncaster  and  other  backroom  staff  and  we  have  wasted  cash  on  bad  managerial  appointments  and  stupid  contracts. In  short  i  think  despite  the  sound  fan  base  this  club  is  inefficient  and  rotten  to  the  bone, too  wasteful  by  far  and  we  need  in  the  end  a  new  more  oblective  and  ruthless  board  who  will  at  least  make  better  use  of  what  we  have  which  is  a  lot  more  than  many

[/quote]

Very good post.

[quote user="crafty canary"]

The Wynnies won''t like your post at all. If you stand on your head you too will see we are 5th.

[/quote]

[:D]

OTBC