Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Clingan misses today's game

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I remember when Ashton "couldn''t play" and a few days later he''d effed off to Wet Spam. Hmmmmm.
[/quote]

But that was when he didn''t play in the FA Cup Third round which was in the transfer window.

And £7 million was not a bad piece of business for a player who, since he left Norwich, has been almost injured for more time than he has been fit.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I remember when Ashton "couldn''t play" and a few days later he''d effed off to Wet Spam. Hmmmmm.
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that we won''t play him for the remainder of the season just in case he goes to Fulham?

[/quote]

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing Happy Birthday. [^][;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Wasn''t really suggesting anything. Just hope he''s not down in London negotiating a contract for the summer.
[/quote]

He would not miss a game for that, he has plenty of non-playing/rest days to sort that out.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Wasn''t really suggesting anything. Just hope he''s not down in London negotiating a contract for the summer.[/quote]He was injured mid-week, Flash, doubt there''s anything else in it...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

apparently ITV showed him on the match today at Fulham... anyone watch it and see this?

jas :)

[/quote]

Was he holding a Harrods ''goodie bag''?

someone told me that when i was out during the match.. just wondering if anyone actually watched it and can confirm... i suspect its not true.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

someone told me that when i was out during the match.. just wondering if anyone actually watched it and can confirm... i suspect its not true.

[/quote]

Someone said he was undergoing treatment at Colney.