Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***MATCH THREAD***VS PNE***

Afternoon all! Hope you''re all well.  Going to have to keep checking back as I have the littlest Canary today as her indoors has gone shopping!!  Hopefully Cort and Gow should be a bit of a handful for them, and plenty of big chaps for set pieces.

By the way, it''s the Redskins for me.  Have to go a long way back to the days of Theisman and all.

hello one and all - am preparing a meal for tonight (special occasion or something like that!!!) - so i''ll be dipping in and out - not sure whether to listen to the radio or not - i might screw things up in the kitchen[:P]otbc

[quote user="Scooby"]

Afternoon all! Hope you''re all well.  Going to have to keep checking back as I have the littlest Canary today as her indoors has gone shopping!!  Hopefully Cort and Gow should be a bit of a handful for them, and plenty of big chaps for set pieces.

By the way, it''s the Redskins for me.  Have to go a long way back to the days of Theisman and all.

[/quote]

Art Monk as well,  a great wide receiver.Oh,and not forgetting The Diesel, John Riggins!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Quiet on here today [:#][/quote]

I daren''t say anything in case we give a goal away!!!

[/quote]

lol know what you mean, although i''m building up for a wee, so we might yet score [:D]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]hello one and all - am preparing a meal for tonight (special occasion or something like that!!!) - so i''ll be dipping in and out - not sure whether to listen to the radio or not - i might screw things up in the kitchen[:P]

otbc
[/quote]

What''s on the menu, mate?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]hello one and all - am preparing a meal for tonight (special occasion or something like that!!!) - so i''ll be dipping in and out - not sure whether to listen to the radio or not - i might screw things up in the kitchen[:P]otbc[/quote]

What''s on the menu, mate?

[/quote]its a VD party with another couple - no starter - but a mixed grill and all the trimmings - followed by creme brulee...yum!!![D]oh yeah - and some booze...must dash and get on now - if not the brulee won''t have time to set - 6.30KO,,,

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

Art Monk as well,  a great wide receiver.Oh,and not forgetting The Diesel, John Riggins!

[/quote]

81 and 44 I think.  Riggins was a tank.  Shame about Joe popping his knee on live telly..... OUCH!!

Just headr Hoolahan;s name for the first time. I think he should not have started.

Are you on holiday CA?

[quote user="SI"]

Just headr Hoolahan;s name for the first time. I think he should not have started.

[/quote]Completely agree, doesn''t do enough, gives the ball away too much, too one-footed, too much of a liability.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

81 and 44 I think.  Riggins was a tank.  Shame about Joe popping his knee on live telly..... OUCH!!

[/quote]

Yes, that wasn''t pretty, but the prize for grossest live injury would have to be Tim Krumrie, the Bengals nose tackle, breaking his leg in the Super Bowl against the Niners. Lovingly replayed from all angles in slo mo, it was a real sickener!

Adams says "decent start, playing well".

How often have we heard that and then it all goes tits up.

We need to score during our good periods.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Adams has said the Preston are playing poorly. I''ll give it 5 minutes before we go 1-0 down![/quote]Lol Paul Merson said it''s all us, passing the ball about well and Preston look poor. Here we go again........

Scum losing, Gold Scum losing, city drawing away from home. I''m happy, thus far!

Myself, im a Titans fan, as i live here, funy how they had a season like they did and first playoff game get kicked out, (like city, full of promise and do nothing lol )

[quote user="ricardo"]

Adams says "decent start, playing well".

How often have we heard that and then it all goes tits up.

We need to score during our good periods.

[/quote]

Watching on the wireless is frustrating isn''t it Rickyyyy! I already said (under my breath) get Carney on for Hoolahan! How can I tell that from my living room? Hoolahan could be MOM for all I know! But it sounds like Fozzy is in for that honour at the moment[:O]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Myself, im a Titans fan, as i live here, funy how they had a season like they did and first playoff game get kicked out, (like city, full of promise and do nothing lol )[/quote]

lol know how that feels.