Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***MATCH THREAD***VS PNE***

I''m hoping for a ''Wolves away'' performance - and would be most satisfied with a point....But I think we''ll suffer a defeat, 3-1.

Please let''s not go defensive, we need three points at every opportunity.  I fear we will lose badly if we play for the draw.

Finding it very hard to be optimistic about anything with the events of the last few days. Can''t see a win, a draw would be a great result, but I fear that our defensive frailties will see us go down 3-1. Oh, and Davies will have a stormer for Preston!

citys performances are nothing in for consistently inconsistent and perverse.  Everything screams 2-0 defeat at best but I have  a sneaky suspicion about a lucky 1-0 away win :-)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon one and all and Happy Valentines day to all. [:D]

Can''t see anything other than a loss today, but I am more than happy to be proven wrong lol

[/quote]

Afternoon WAY. I trust that you have both given and received some nice flowers!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can''t see anything other than a loss today, but I am more than happy to be proven wrong lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

I didn''t get any flowers [:(]

lol got lots of other bits and pieces though and a nice card.  I bought him a Dallas cowboys shirt as a suprise [:D]

Did you get anything nice?

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Play Carney instead of Hoolahan ... he''s much better .... we need 3 points today !!!!!![/quote]

I would have liked to see Carney given a start.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol got lots of other bits and pieces though and a nice card.  I bought him a Dallas cowboys shirt as a suprise [:D]

[/quote]

Not a thing! Have arranged for a dozen red roses to be delivered for the boss but they haven''t arrived yet!

Dallas Cowboys eh? I''m a Niners fan myself, not that that''s been much fun in recent years. Have to keep playing back the old tapes of Montana and Rice to keep me going!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not a thing! Have arranged for a dozen red roses to be delivered for the boss but they haven''t arrived yet!

Dallas Cowboys eh? I''m a Niners fan myself, not that that''s been much fun in recent years. Have to keep playing back the old tapes of Montana and Rice to keep me going!

[/quote]

Yes he supports the Cowboys and I support the Panthers as my sister lives in North Carolina lol.  I am sure the roses will arrive and she will love them, florists are busy today I would guess lol.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Falcons for me - watch em'' go next season!

City are going to sneak a win today.[:)]
[/quote]

I would love for us to win today, but can''t see it happening sadly [:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My other half says he''s the same having to play back tapes of Troy Aikmen and Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvine lol.  One day, one day we might get somewhere close lol

Hiya everyone, this better be worth me leaving my sunbed for and climbing UP a huge hill for this internet cafe.

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]We''ll play sloppy, uncreative, narrow football and get overrun in midfield as per usual. If we''re lucky we''ll get a point.
[/quote]

I''m very worried about Hoolahan starting today. If he does his usual trick of giving the ball away and not tracking back, Grounds could be in for a torrid time. Would have preferred Carney and a conventional 4-4-2.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

got Radio snorefolk on now.... here we go!

jas :)

[/quote]

Us too lol gotta be done.

Just read on teletext that Jade Goody only has months to live bless her.  The bloody team better win or draw at the least today or it will definately ruin my day lol

Never thought I´d say this but I´m missing radio Norfolk [:$]