Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Thank goodness for Charlton Southampton and A N Other

[quote user="james norwich"]As they will go down and save us for another season.ANO = Barnsley or Plymouth??[/quote]save us from another season of what???? relegation fight..or mid table nothingness....awesome cant wait...BOARD OUT!!!! i would never wish relegation on my beloved team...but if it gets the board out and new investment in..IM ALL 4 IT...somtimes you have to step back to go forward

[quote user="james norwich"]As they will go down and save us for another season.ANO = Barnsley or Plymouth??[/quote]

Not so sure Barnsley and Plymouth are as bad as us! Hope they are but god we are in trouble.

lol dunno why everyone thinks charlton are down they are starting to pick up results i wouldn''t write them off yet

[quote user="Cowley"]lol dunno why everyone thinks charlton are down they are starting to pick up results i wouldn''t write them off yet[/quote]

Agree. Parkinson didn''t start off with the best results, but he improved performances and gradually the confidence increased and the results have started to come.

Lessons for Gunn perhaps?

I still have a feeling that Blackpool may drop dramatically.

Most people had written doncaster off before christmas,look at them now and forest where also written off .I don''t see how you can be sure charlton are down after all we go there last game so you can add 3 points to there total

Call me naive but I actually think there may be three worse teams than us.  It only delays the inevitable for another year though.

Thank goodness we''re having to rely on other strugglers results - to maintain our survival for yet another under-achieving year....

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Cowley"]lol dunno why everyone thinks charlton are down they are starting to pick up results i wouldn''t write them off yet[/quote]

Agree. Parkinson didn''t start off with the best results, but he improved performances and gradually the confidence increased and the results have started to come.

Lessons for Gunn perhaps?

I still have a feeling that Blackpool may drop dramatically.

[/quote]

Charlton have only recently won their derby match against Palarse (which lowly teams ie us, tend to) and they beat Plymouth who are in free fall. They are still crud. As things are, I think Plymouth and Charlton will go down and the other place is between us, Southampton, Barnsley and Watford.

If you took Bristol City''s recent matches as a yardstick, they have played just about all the teams down there and beaten all of them 2-0 or 2-1. That would say that all the teams down there are very similar, not much better or worse than eachother.