Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Pattison?

Where is he. Him and Clingan had a good partnership going on? Why isn''t Gunn playing him? We need his creativity in the middle.

OTBC!

Please don''t tell me Patty didn''t play today again!!!!

Was he on the bench? Attacking midfielder better than Fozzy.

Is this a Gunn Anti Roeder moment!

if it is then he is a idiot!

Cheers All

I personally rate Patty over Fozzy and Rusty and cant see why he isn''t getting a chance. Seems like his not in Gunns thinking. With Clingan injured today would''ve been the time for him to come into the side

I''d pick Pattison over Fotheringham. Pattison has got that bit of pace to get around the pitch and drive foward that Foz lacks so badly.

Pattison isn''t the greatest player ever with the ball at hs feet but he''s more likely to hurt the other team than Foz.

But you would also have to think that Foz is probably very much someone who says all the right things to all the right people.

Didn''t realise that Clingan was out today as well with an injury.

Yet still no pattison!

I think Pattison must have said something about Roeder going to Gunn or similar/ or Gunn and the Staff still hold ''some sort'' of grudge or morale issue for the drink driving episode.

Remember that Pattison came from Newcastle and roeder new the player well.

WHY else would you not play a player who scored against the scum? An attacking midfielder? He not for sale? Hes not injured?

Yet with players short he''s not even on the bench.

Very Very Weird????

Cheers All

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Yet with players short he''s not even on the bench.

Very Very Weird????

[/quote]Maybe he''s too much of a p*sshead.Does have form after all.

He would have been the ideal player today to give some bite (pardon the bun, ...err I mean pun!)  in mid field. There was no courage, too little challenging in the centre of midfield...just  a load of standing off most of the time and watching PNE play where ever they wanted, particularly first half...quite surprised that it was only 1-0.

[quote user="The Shack Is Back"]Better than Fozzy.[/quote]my 9 yr old is better than fozzy...lol...and i like fatty patty...attacking midfielder gets the odd goal her and there...just what we need

[quote user="clumber1987"]Where is Pattison? My guess is in a dark room somewhere stuffing his face with doughnuts.[/quote]and beer...then thinking of going for a spin..lol..i like they guy as a footballer...good attacking midfieder

Pattison is a Class player, always has been, ok so he has his off days, but what player doesn''t?

His pluses outweigh his negatives, by a long way. Also he''s not on loan and I believe gives a sh*t about NCFC.

Come on Gunn Play the man, who is playing better at the moment?

Nobody!!!

Cheers All

[quote user="Big Bob"]

Pattison''s probably the least creative player in the whole squad. Gets the ball, passes sideways or back!

[/quote]That''s an absurd thing to say, Patty gets forward and tries to be the box to box player we need - hence his 3 goals this season.  He also has a habit of trying outrageous first-time passes which usually go straight to the keeper, but he is not a Fozzy crab.However, on the radio yesterday it sounded like Fozzy had a good game.

Ok, so some of us like Pattison and some of us hate him ...

BUT why is he really not even in the squad ?????

Forgetting the booze and pie answers, does anyone have a slight idea or rumour?

Fozzy this season has been poor.  Fozzy last season was streets ahead of Pattison.  Patty gives full effort and will try and tackle,  but cant pass or keep a shape - completely headless.  Fozzy plays well when he picks the bvall up deep and will then pass forwards and with a range of passing that is streets ahead of patty.

Patty or Fozzy?  Differeny players and not even in competition for the smae spot.   Patty or Croft?  Croft,  Patty or Russel?  Currently Patty purely because Rusty is appalling. Patty or Gow?  Not sure - but we know what Patty gives us, its limited lets see if gow is better.    Patty or Hoolahan or Carney,   Patty is 3rd on that list.

For defensive midfielders Clingan or Fozzy?  I think this is really close.  Fozzy has looked as good as clingan when clingan is not there;  clingan has looked better than Fozzy when they play together.   Good to have tow solid deep lieing midfielders - both who need to be better more often.

Pattison - in my opinion is a good squad player to have - but currnely does not warrant a starting place or evenprobably a plce on the bench as you want that to be with players who can come on and make a difference...   

He has to be played now, fozzy has no creative ability, Clingan''s goingin the summer if a bid comes through, Russell is too inconsistant. He has to play. I think his quality.

OTBC!