Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Archant are Cowards!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

So my Hound Delia Out thread is pulled by the mods with no reason given................cowards, did darling Delia warn you off? [:@]

[/quote]

It was probably for reasons of repetition.  I don''t know about everyone else but, frankly, you''re boring me.

[/quote]

And you I Chops.

4 pages of replies say you''re wrong........again.

It seems posters can slag of Chase to their hearts content, call him every name under the sun, but Delia............

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Well I for one am mortified. I was having great fun teasing First Wizard over Aberdare Athletic and Middlesbrough Ironopolis![/quote]

Exactly PC, where was the ruddy harm in that?

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

So my Hound Delia Out thread is pulled by the mods with no reason given................cowards, did darling Delia warn you off? [:@]

[/quote]

Good job too, there''s no need for your brand of women-hating on here. They have equal rights now you know?

[/quote]

No, you damn fool, just one particular woman hater...........Smith!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Good job too, there''s no need for your brand of women-hating on here. They have equal rights now you know?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t call me a fool, I can see right through you. You''ve got a ducking stool in your back garden.

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t call me a fool, I can see right through you. You''ve got a ducking stool in your back garden.

[/quote]

Tis true, all witches go on that stool........including Delia.