Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Home attendance next season?

What do people reckon will be the average home attendance when we are playing in League One next season? It wouldnt suprise me if we sold out for certain games but I think the average attendance at the Carra will be say 14,000? Not bad for League One I suppose?

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]What do people reckon will be the average home attendance when we are playing in League One next season?[/quote]Just a bit short of what it is this season, and I will guarantee that we will sell out at least 19,000 season tickets again.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]What do people reckon will be the average home attendance when we are playing in League One next season? It wouldnt suprise me if we sold out for certain games but I think the average attendance at the Carra will be say 14,000? Not bad for League One I suppose?[/quote]

20,000 or more every home game ( not cup).

It will be nice in a way to get rid of the post play off wingers and go back to the old days of 18/20 thousand people that actually want to be there! the rest of you can get back to supporting Man U!

[quote user="braham"]It will be nice in a way to get rid of the post play off wingers[/quote]What Rivers and McVeigh? I thought they left a long time ago!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]What do people reckon will be the average home attendance when we are playing in League One next season?[/quote]

Just a bit short of what it is this season, and I will guarantee that we will sell out at least 19,000 season tickets again.

[/quote]

Are there that many gullible footy fans in Norfolk?.............of course there are![:S]

21k plus, watching City in the Championship, i reckon.

Despite it being detrimental to the club, it''ll be nice to lose a few of the Johnny-come-latelys.

IF (being optomistic) we are relegated id say average gates of 17-18k, of we do well. Like some of the others have said we will probably loose a few of the "newer" promotion/play off season fans (oh what glory hunters!!??). Fear not though im sure we will stay up!!!