Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Milan Derby on TV now!

yeah makes you wonder if they are going to be covering all serie a matchs or just AC ones till the end of the year! ;)

[quote user="Smeg"]yeah makes you wonder if they are going to be covering all serie a matchs or just AC ones till the end of the year! ;)[/quote]

Apparently, its not on next week, so I guess the latter (as long as Italian TV are featuring Milan).  Wish the TV companies would realise football fans knowledge extends further than bloody Beckham! [:@]

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]The sound on mine is a split second ahead of the picture.It''s really off putting![/quote]It''s only the commentary.  The sound of the crowd is in sync!!

It diddnt sound right in first half but sound seemed to be alwright in second half.

On the match itself i have to say ti was one of the best games i have seen in a hell of a long time. It was really entertaining end to end football and there were so many chances. I always have had the view that italian football is boring and they play a defensive styles but i was pleasently suprised this match. This match was 100 times better than our man u vs chelsea, liverpool vs chelsea etc style matches which usually get so much hype but i tend to fall asleep when watching most of the time as they are so boring