Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Hello all, apologies for the lack of contact. Been on Fraser Island and the Whitsundays on the East coast of oz. Bloody beautiful, if wet.Anyway this week it has to be Keith over Fort William in the Highland league.Keith - 2nd place.Fort William - Bottom, one point from 12 games, -46 goal difference.In this corresponding fixture last year Keith won 6-0, the year before 9-1. There is a massive gulf in class in this division, and as a result this is an absolute dead cert (Assuming the weather holds out, ive checked and it should be OK) Nigel - Not every bookie covers this league but ladbrokes will usually have prices if your struggling to find one (Just checked and they do)In Brisbane at the moment, then New Zealand next week. Should be able to pick for the next month or so; which is handy as after that im in south america and I doubt ill be on much at all. Will try my best anyway.

I''ve also gotta say... Jas, out of all the games to pick from this weekend, why on earth would you wanna pick Norwich to lose? Even if that is your opinion, you could quite easily have picked another fixture ![:@]

Good luck Shack (picker and player!)

Chumpionship for me this week.

I have got to agree with the others who have said that Bristol City v Southampton will end up as a home win.

Chelsea to beat Watford for me too I''m afraid. I expect Watford to be well and truly Gused! (Goosed)

This will hopefully end my dreadful run recently and I promise never to bet FOR Norwich again.  Sorry....

MF

[quote user="Jellytot"]I''ve also gotta say... Jas, out of all the games to pick from this weekend, why on earth would you wanna pick Norwich to lose? Even if that is your opinion, you could quite easily have picked another fixture ![:@][/quote]

Now, now Mr Tot. If that''s the pick that Jas is happy with then it''s OK by me. If it helps us win some cash then what''s the problem?

I''m going with Leicester to beat Swindon as well. Should be too good and will be striving to win after last weeks humbling appearance against a windass inspired oldham.

Good Luck Shack - in the week of " the return of the shack"

For valentines day I''ll visit the home of Schecksy voetball, and hope that adopted dutchman and botherer of the English language Schteve MchLahrein beats the appalling Volendam.FC Twente (7-3-1 at home this season) vs FC Volendam (1-2-8 away this season) - Home Win.

Div 1 again this week. Oldham with only one home defeat should be too much for a poor Northampton side so..... 

Oldham v Northampton......Home win.

Good luck Shacks. [Y]

I don'' think this one has been mentioned just yet, but stands out for me as nailed on to bring in my seventh consecutive correct pick, and to aid the cause at the same time. Once sounded out as a possible Norwich target, Jason Scotland can''t seem to stop banging ''em in, and Swansea beat Portsmouth 2-0 at Fratton Park in the last round. Has good odds too. So....

Swansea City vs Fulham - home win

Good luck everyone!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Jellytot"]I''ve also gotta say... Jas, out of all the games to pick from this weekend, why on earth would you wanna pick Norwich to lose? Even if that is your opinion, you could quite easily have picked another fixture ![:@][/quote]

Now, now Mr Tot. If that''s the pick that Jas is happy with then it''s OK by me. If it helps us win some cash then what''s the problem?

[/quote]

Yes quite so Shack. This thread is all about giving our best for our club. We are all City fans and we stand together if the selections win or lose with no recriminations along the way. I''m sure Mrs Tot''s anger at Jas was rather tongue in cheek[:P] They can have a drink together tomorrow and toast both our club and the free bet[B][D]

As for my nap - I''m once again going to Holland where FC Groningen entertain Heracles. Groningens home record is W8 D0 L3 F25 A10 while Heracles away form reads W0 D4 L7 F9 A26.

F C Groningen     V     Heracles      Home Win

Looking forward to meeting those who can make it tomorrow. Those that can''t I''m sure we will catch up with another time.

Best of luck Shack[Y]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]

I don'' think this one has been mentioned just yet, but stands out for me as nailed on to bring in my seventh consecutive correct pick, and to aid the cause at the same time. Once sounded out as a possible Norwich target, Jason Scotland can''t seem to stop banging ''em in, and Swansea beat Portsmouth 2-0 at Fratton Park in the last round. Has good odds too. So....

Good luck everyone!

[/quote]

I think you already have 7 consecutive correct picks Fonejacker. Your form rich vein of form hasn''t passed me by. You have a real chance of finishing high in our Pickers League if you keep it up. But with only 13 weeks remaining it''s important that you put a selection in each week. To feature in the final league you would need to have picked in half the availalable weeks which will be 20 at the end of the season.

Keep it up my friend[Y]

Whoops! Sorry about my earlier post, didnt mean any harm and it was meant as a bit of fun but I can see how it may have been taken out of context.[:$]

It''s his choice what to pick and not  yours to criticise my friend.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Fonejacker"]

Good luck everyone!

[/quote]

I think you already have 7 consecutive correct picks Fonejacker. Your form rich vein of form hasn''t passed me by. You have a real chance of finishing high in our Pickers League if you keep it up. But with only 13 weeks remaining it''s important that you put a selection in each week. To feature in the final league you would need to have picked in half the availalable weeks which will be 20 at the end of the season.

Keep it up my friend[Y]

thanks NN, I must have missed one off somewhere. Rest assured, I''ll be here every week, and hope to be an everpresent next season.

[/quote]

My nap''s Olympiakos to beat Aris Thessaloniki. Olympiakos are in storming form (still) and have just had two difficult trips away which they won. Aris are lying in sixth, not bad but have 3 wins away all season and although have won their last two, they were against lowly lying opposition.

Evening Boyo''s (and Ladies)

LLANELLI v Newi Cefn Druids - HOME WIN is my latest pick from the Welsh Premiership.

Good Luck Shack, and I hope everyone has a great knee''s up at the PUP''s meet tomorrow night, sorry I can''t be there this time -but we''ll see what we can do when its Trophy presenting time [;)]

May it be prudent of me to propose you have a toast to the late, great Arrdee??

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[quote user="leedscanary"]

LLANELLI v Newi Cefn Druids - HOME WIN is my latest pick from the Welsh Premiership.

Good Luck Shack, and I hope everyone has a great knee''s up at the PUP''s meet tomorrow night, sorry I can''t be there this time -but we''ll see what we can do when its Trophy presenting time [;)]

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

That''s exactly what we intend to do[Y][B] All Arrdee''s family are coming as is Billy Dixon and Angie.

Wherever you are tomorrow night Kevin howabout you sink one with us[B]

This time of the week again. Doesn''t time go quick?

This week i will be going for.....

Birmingham to beat Nottingham Forest

Firstly, apologies for missing a couple of weeks.  I have moved house (happened quite suddenly) and only just got internet access back and have only been able to access the net briefly at work.

My nap has to be -

Llanelli AFC vs. Newi Cefn Druid - Llanelli to win.

Can''t be anything other than a home victory.

Good luck[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

That''s exactly what we intend to do[Y][B] All Arrdee''s family are coming as is Billy Dixon and Angie.

Wherever you are tomorrow night Kevin howabout you sink one with us[B]

[/quote]

What was his tipple, Eddie? I''ll make sure I have one of he''d have had - say about 9 o''clock?

[quote user="Jellytot"]

Whoops! Sorry about my earlier post, didnt mean any harm and it was meant as a bit of fun but I can see how it may have been taken out of context.[:$]

[/quote]No worries mate [:D]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

What was his tipple, Eddie? I''ll make sure I have one of he''d have had - say about 9 o''clock?

[/quote]

Arrdee liked a pint of real ale Kev. But When I stopped serving it he''d drink Kroney1664 at the club. The choice is yours[B][Y]