Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

I was then looking at the league table....

and noticed that Southampton only have 1 home win all season.   Then I nearly cried when I realised who they beat.How **** are we.At least I''ll get a 15% rebate on my season ticket, thats my silver lining.

[quote user="Duffman"]and noticed that Southampton only have 1 home win all season.  

Then I nearly cried when I realised who they beat.

How **** are we.

At least I''ll get a 15% rebate on my season ticket, thats my silver lining.
[/quote]

Totally unfair we caught them on a good day err their only good day err bugger

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Duffman"]and noticed that Southampton only have 1 home win all season.   Then I nearly cried when I realised who they beat.How **** are we.At least I''ll get a 15% rebate on my season ticket, thats my silver lining.[/quote]

[/quote]and they kept a clean sheet.[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Duffman"]and noticed that Southampton only have 1 home win all season.  

Then I nearly cried when I realised who they beat.

How **** are we.

At least I''ll get a 15% rebate on my season ticket, thats my silver lining.
[/quote]

[/quote]

and they kept a clean sheet.

[:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]
[/quote]

That''s unusual for a bunch of t*****s[:$]

In fact, we had Stefanovic sent off and a penalty awarded for a foul committed outside the area, their goalkeeper made some outstanding saves and, as with so many games this season, we should have won.

Luck was against us again.

[quote user="Al Guido"]In fact, we had Stefanovic sent off and a penalty awarded for a foul committed outside the area, their goalkeeper made some outstanding saves and, as with so many games this season, we should have won.

[/quote]Hi Glenn.    How are you finding unemployment ?   Keeping busy ?

[quote user="Al Guido"]In fact, we had Stefanovic sent off and a penalty awarded for a foul committed outside the area, their goalkeeper made some outstanding saves and, as with so many games this season, we should have won.

[/quote]

We should change our motto above the door to "Our luck was out again"

If as they continue to chant it''s all bad luck, which of that lot:-

1. Broke several mirrors

2. Killed all the black cats in Norwich.

3. Spilt salt

4. Walked under all those ladders

Oh and crossed their fingers when they told lies!!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Al Guido"]In fact, we had Stefanovic sent off and a penalty awarded for a foul committed outside the area, their goalkeeper made some outstanding saves and, as with so many games this season, we should have won.

[/quote]

We should change our motto above the door to "Our luck was out again"

If as they continue to chant it''s all bad luck, which of that lot:-

1. Broke several mirrors

2. Killed all the black cats in Norwich.

3. Spilt salt

4. Walked under all those ladders

Oh and crossed their fingers when they told lies!!

[/quote]

The fact is that many of our performances starting at Coventry in the very first game of the season have been much better than results have suggested. The quality of some of our football at Coventry was excellent at times during the game and, as on so many occasions, we somehow managed not to score from the opportunities that came our way. At Southampton, had Stefanovic not been unjustly sent off and a penalty awarded I think we would have won the game. Their keeper pulled off some amazing saves in the first half and the sending off changed the game. At Reading, we dominated most of the game, squandered two nailed-on chances in the first half, Roeder was then IMO guilty of gross negligence in the 2nd half when he failed to bring off Russell and put on Lupoli and then with less than 10 minutes to go Reading got a dubious penalty and another game slipped from our grasp. I guess that all teams can point to examples of bad luck but based upon the macthes I have been to and reports of others that I have read it has seemed that this season Lady Luck has deserted us.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Al Guido"]In fact, we had Stefanovic sent off and a penalty awarded for a foul committed outside the area, their goalkeeper made some outstanding saves and, as with so many games this season, we should have won.

[/quote]

Hi Glenn.    How are you finding unemployment ?   Keeping busy ?
[/quote]

quality

[quote user="Grim Roeder"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Al Guido"]In fact, we had Stefanovic sent off and a penalty awarded for a foul committed outside the area, their goalkeeper made some outstanding saves and, as with so many games this season, we should have won.

[/quote]

Hi Glenn.    How are you finding unemployment ?   Keeping busy ?
[/quote]

quality

[/quote]

pathetic