Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Fans MUST hound Smith out!

Another delia smith? Another celeb whose brand brings in a significant amount of cash through her brand?

don''t get me wrong i think there is many things wrong with the current management system at CR but if there was any sensible business guys out there surely they would want to invest in addition to keeping delia on board - she is a strong national brand in her own right.

You cut your costs to a level commensurate with your income. You stop speculating in land, pay player salaries that match their abilities and the results they achieve and you cut back on the plethora of off-field employees. For example why the need for a club secretary and a chief executive? Why are we paying more for off-field salaries than we are for the players?

Ousting the trout would not bring the pack of cards crashing down around our ears. If the club was as well run as she likes to make out she wouldn''t need to put money in in the first place.

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]

Another delia smith? Another celeb whose brand brings in a significant amount of cash through her brand?

don''t get me wrong i think there is many things wrong with the current management system at CR but if there was any sensible business guys out there surely they would want to invest in addition to keeping delia on board - she is a strong national brand in her own right.

[/quote]

And thats why, with that logic, we could well be non league in two seasons, won ''t happen? ask Oxford!.

[quote user="crafty canary"]

You cut your costs to a level commensurate with your income. You stop speculating in land, pay player salaries that match their abilities and the results they achieve and you cut back on the plethora of off-field employees. For example why the need for a club secretary and a chief executive? Why are we paying more for off-field salaries than we are for the players?

Ousting the trout would not bring the pack of cards crashing down around our ears. If the club was as well run as she likes to make out she wouldn''t need to put money in in the first place.

[/quote]

Cut player wages then we will not attract championship quality players, perhaps we will find a natural environment where we are financially stable in league 2? Are we paying more for off-field salaries than on field? As far as i understand our playing wage bill s 40% of turnover (correct me if im wrong please) so that means at least 80% of our costs are salaries?

why the need for over paid, under performing, valueless players is more the question.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]

[/quote]

And thats why, with that logic, we could well be non league in two seasons, won ''t happen? ask Oxford!.

[/quote]

I''m sorry - where exactly have i said we will never be relegated under smith?

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Forget she''s a Z list celebrity, forget she''s a woman, she is destroying NCFC with her ''damn little old Norwich'' mentality and prudence with everything crap.

Until she is relenlessily booed and hounded at Carrow Road, nothing will ever change, fans ran Chase out, the witch can be run out too...........its your choice.

[/quote]

You talk absolute tosh Wiz. There are only half a dozen clubs capable of competing for silverware in England and the rest of the clubs, their fans and their owners are there for the fun of it. Saturday at Carrow Road is  a great day win or loose. The last thing we want is rabble rousers like your self spoiling the fun and making the place unsafe for families, old folk, women and children with your "relenless" booing and hounding. Frankly I think your rant is incitment to violence which is a criminal offence and I believe the police should investigate your call.

[/quote]So booing someone is a criminal offence now, is it? I love supporting NCFC and I would never give up my season ticket, but I can''t honestly say I''ve had many ''great days'' at Carrow Road in the last three years. I don''t go to moan and complain, I go to support my team, but the team is being stifled by mismanagement off the pitch. Do you honestly think that the board deserve no criticism at all for the way they have handled the running of the club over the last few years?

Forget she''s a Z list celebrity, forget she''s a woman, she is destroying NCFC with her ''damn little old Norwich'' mentality and prudence with everything crap.

Until she is relenlessily booed and hounded at Carrow Road, nothing will ever change, fans ran Chase out, the witch can be run out too...........its your choice.

[/quote]

You talk absolute tosh Wiz. There are only half a dozen clubs capable of competing for silverware in England and the rest of the clubs, their fans and their owners are there for the fun of it. Saturday at Carrow Road is  a great day win or loose. The last thing we want is rabble rousers like your self spoiling the fun and making the place unsafe for families, old folk, women and children with your "relenless" booing and hounding. Frankly I think your rant is incitment to violence which is a criminal offence and I believe the police should investigate your call.

[/quote]

That is the biggest load of tosh I have possibly evr read on this board, congrats Bobert!

And as regards rabble rousers spoiling the fun you truly are not attending Carrow Road this season if you call that fun!, I want to see a winning NCFC sorry for having such lofty ambitions!

Delia would be proud of you!, a clueless supporter supporting a clueless board, how apt!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, TROUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]She goes - who replaces the cash she/her brand gives us.[/quote]

There is always someone, always!

[/quote]For someone your age, you continualy show just how naive you bloody are. [:(]Am i happy we have a board with no money and no ambition, of course i bloody well am not.But iam not stupid enough to beleave that if she goes it means we will suddenly have a knight in shining armour ride to our rescue.

You lot really are sick....witch, trout, etc. etc. Next thing you''ll be preparing a sandpit, digging a hole just her size and gathering stones. Complain and protest all you want but your foul language marks you out for the misogynists you really are.

[quote user="Fraksi"]You lot really are sick....witch, trout, etc. etc. Next thing you''ll be preparing a sandpit, digging a hole just her size and gathering stones. Complain and protest all you want but your foul language marks you out for the misogynists you really are.[/quote]

PMSL, you must be a barrel of laughs!?

Must remember "I MUST BE PROGRAMMED TO CLAP LIKE A SEAL STILL AND THANK DELIA SMITH FOR SAVING OUR CLUB FOR WATCHING THE CLUB I LOVE FAIL AND STILL MUST NOT CRITICISE HRH OR I AM NOT A TRUE SUPPORTER!?" - LOSER!

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Fraksi"]You lot really are sick....witch, trout, etc. etc. Next thing you''ll be preparing a sandpit, digging a hole just her size and gathering stones. Complain and protest all you want but your foul language marks you out for the misogynists you really are.[/quote]

Must remember "I MUST BE PROGRAMMED TO CLAP LIKE A SEAL STILL AND THANK DELIA SMITH FOR SAVING OUR CLUB FOR WATCHING THE CLUB I LOVE FAIL AND STILL MUST NOT CRITICISE HRH OR I AM NOT A TRUE SUPPORTER!?" - LOSER!

[/quote]

Wipe your mouth sonny, the drool is sticking your Caps Lock on.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]She goes - who replaces the cash she/her brand gives us.[/quote]

There is always someone, always!

[/quote]This is comically naive by anyone''s standards. If I stop paying the mortgage on my house, will someone just arrive as if from heaven to continue the payments? Delia ain''t perfect, but I can promise you one thing, if she and her husband walk we''ll be in administration before you can say hocus pocus I''m a diplodocus. Even dear old Jamie lad won''t be able to save us then.

[quote user="Fraksi"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Wipe your mouth sonny, the drool is sticking your Caps Lock on.

[/quote]

You just keep ignoring the issues as you probably have done for the last three seasons, go on get your head stuck firmly back in the sand!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

With the greatest of respect if you are going to get a Board out you need a replacement Board waiting in the wings FIRST with the money in place and Bank Guarantees of funding. 

If you just want to force a Board out, assuming that is even possible, your major creditors will simply move in to protect their own situation as would I.

Board Out won''t work until you have a shadow Board IN all lined up and copper bottomed.

Been there, done that.

[/quote]

The voice of sanity. Thankyou Cam.

[/quote]

With the greatest of respect if you are going to get a Board out you need a replacement Board waiting in the wings FIRST with the money in place and Bank Guarantees of funding. 

If you just want to force a Board out, assuming that is even possible, your major creditors will simply move in to protect their own situation as would I.

Board Out won''t work until you have a shadow Board IN all lined up and copper bottomed.

Been there, done that.

[/quote]

was that the case when Mr Chase was forced out?

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a load of rubbish Bobert. It’s thanks to Delia supporters just like you that both she and the board have got away with it for so long. Well the chickens are coming home to roost at last and I hope that the supporters let their feelings be known at the remaining home games. Div 1 looks a nailed on certainty now and we have got Delia and co to blame for that. Ipswich fans must be laughing their heads off.

I can understand the train of thought that says if she and her cohorts on the board resign who will take over but there is no harm in letting her know just how we feel. If that makes me a rabble rouser that is spoiling the fun (where the hell is the fun in watching the incompetence that has been served up to us these last few years) of old folk, women and kids so be it.

Dear God is this what it has come to? Supporting Norwich City FC just to enjoy a great day out. Absolute bilge. As a season ticket holder, I go to the games to see us win and when we don''t it hurts like hell and spoils my weekend.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Been there, done that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

How many more times YES IT WAS

Delia was waiting and had already arranged the take over. GW just facilitated it.

As much as I want this lot out I can see NO ONE waiting in the wings at present.

There is a massive downturn in the economy haven''t you noticed?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Been there, done that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was Chase in the middle of a recession that threatens to be worse than the 30''s?  Old Mr Norwich came forward, as I understand, and somehow found Delia and Co waiting in the wings.

If you think Board Out with no replacement lined up is the way forward, good luck. 

As I understand any loans made by Smith & Co and the Turners and the Bank (s) are immediately repayable on any change of ownership.  You are a PLC.

So who is going to pay that?

I''m simply suggesting that it would be a good idea if you had the replacements lined up, committed and with the necessary Bank Guarantees first.

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"][quote user="crafty canary"]

[/quote]

Cut player wages then we will not attract championship quality players, perhaps we will find a natural environment where we are financially stable in league 2? Are we paying more for off-field salaries than on field? As far as i understand our playing wage bill s 40% of turnover (correct me if im wrong please) so that means at least 80% of our costs are salaries?

why the need for over paid, under performing, valueless players is more the question.

[/quote]

You seem confused. Either you agree that we should stop paying salaries that don''t reflect performance or you don''t. To disagree then agree within the same post is an extreme case of fence-sitting it would seem.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Bobert, thanks for your contribution on this thread. It helps to explain your other posts I have read.[/quote]This is in all honesty a great post.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Been there, done that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was Chase in the middle of a recession that threatens to be worse than the 30''s?  Old Mr Norwich came forward, as I understand, and somehow found Delia and Co waiting in the wings.

If you think Board Out with no replacement lined up is the way forward, good luck. 

As I understand any loans made by Smith & Co and the Turners and the Bank (s) are immediately repayable on any change of ownership.  You are a PLC.

So who is going to pay that?

I''m simply suggesting that it would be a good idea if you had the replacements lined up, committed and with the necessary Bank Guarantees first.

[/quote]

Been there done that too, I suppose.

OTBC

[quote user="Camuldonum"]As I understand any loans made by Smith & Co and the Turners and the Bank (s) are immediately repayable on any change of ownership.  You are a PLC.

So who is going to pay that?[/quote]

The NCFC Kitty? [:D]

Its a sad indication of the level of sanity that currently grips this board that the most reasoned and sensible post comes from a Colchester supporting, hack reporter [;)]

We''ve said it many times before, of course, to the Smudgers and the Clucks of this world, but it won''t get through.  "Someone will step in" is always the answer and I''m afraid their belief in the mythical Hercules that waits to slay the Amazon.com Woman is unswerving.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks Bobert was being sarcastic??

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Camuldonum"]As I understand any loans made by Smith & Co and the Turners and the Bank (s) are immediately repayable on any change of ownership.  You are a PLC.

So who is going to pay that?[/quote]

The NCFC Kitty? [:D]

Its a sad indication of the level of sanity that currently grips this board that the most reasoned and sensible post comes from a Colchester supporting, hack reporter [;)]

[/quote]On the contrary, it shows the emotions are running high amongst the fans and that sometimes you need a bit of objectivity to see things clearly.

[/quote]

Been there, done that.

[/quote]

Most so called supporters cant see that though. They assume someone will come riding in with pot loads of dosh. Get real folks there is no one out there to replace the board.