Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

PROTEST is essential

With what has been said tonight about how dis-pleased people are at the board and the mess they have led us to, now is the time to take action.Delia reportedly sat with the crowd for today''s match - doesnt this show at how out of touch she is with the fans?The protest might not get rid of Delia and her horribly stupid board but it show them just how dis-pleased we are.If you feel the same way then pm me- email me

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Delia reportedly sat with the crowd for today''s match - doesnt this show at how out of touch she is with the fans?[/quote]The fans who follow City away from home are some of the most passionate around. Many of them have probably been following the team round the country since before you were born. If Delia feels happy sitting amongst the away fans I would suggest that what has been said on here tonight is maybe not representative of Norwich fans views overall.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]With what has been said tonight about how dis-pleased people are at the board and the mess they have led us to, now is the time to take action.

Delia reportedly sat with the crowd for today''s match - doesnt this show at how out of touch she is with the fans?

The protest might not get rid of Delia and her horribly stupid board but it show them just how dis-pleased we are.

If you feel the same way then pm me- email me
[/quote]

And so spoke one of the true vacuums of the PinkUn Message board.

I’m not a fan of where we are or the decision-makers that have brought us to where we are, but if you think for just for one moment, do you not realise that during the last few weeks of the season, the team needs support from everyone and we might just perform better in a decent atmosphere?

If you want Norwich to be in League 1, a poisonous atmosphere at Carrow Road will help us get relegated. If we get behind the team, they may well perform better and our support could make the difference.

The time for recriminations is at the end of the season, and not now.

If you are such a fan of League 1 football, which is where you appear to want us to play why not support Colchester?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Delia reportedly sat with the crowd for today''s match - doesnt this show at how out of touch she is with the fans?

[/quote]

The fans who follow City away from home are some of the most passionate around. Many of them have probably been following the team round the country since before you were born. If Delia feels happy sitting amongst the away fans I would suggest that what has been said on here tonight is maybe not representative of Norwich fans views overall.
[/quote]

I think you are likely to be right on that point Shack Attack, at least as far as the significant contingent of us who follow City away...I''ve seen a few losses away this season, but haven''t heard the booing that all too easily has been issued forth from many at Carrow Road when fortune has deserted us. Has Delia, to anyone''s knowledge, ever taken a seat outside the ''VIP'' area at CR to guage customer feelings first hand...Do you think she would feel unsafe doing so?  ...or would it really be unsafe for her to do so?

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Delia reportedly sat with the crowd for today''s match - doesnt this show at how out of touch she is with the fans?[/quote]The fans who follow City away from home are some of the most passionate around. Many of them have probably been following the team round the country since before you were born. If Delia feels happy sitting amongst the away fans I would suggest that what has been said on here tonight is maybe not representative of Norwich fans views overall.[/quote]

I think you are likely to be right on that point Shack Attack, at least as far as the significant contingent of us who follow City away...I''ve seen a few losses away this season, but haven''t heard the booing that all too easily has been issued forth from many at Carrow Road when fortune has deserted us. Has Delia, to anyone''s knowledge, ever taken a seat outside the ''VIP'' area at CR to guage customer feelings first hand...Do you think she would feel unsafe doing so?  ...or would it really be unsafe for her to do so?

[/quote]Of course it wouldn''t be unsafe for her to do so, when all''s said and done she''s an elderly woman and anyone laying hands on her or threatening her would hopefully get a damn good kicking.  Unless of course the person attacking her was an even older woman... then what would happen?However I would hope she would receive a few blunt comments about the state of the club and her role in its downfall.

So -

we''ve been supporting the team through thick and thin through Queen Deals reign and slowly but surely we''ve been sinking ever deeper into the 3rd division. The promotion season, the premiership season and the play off season being very rare exceptions.

We''ve gone from very good championship players to average at best but still we have the the best support in the championship (i guess that says a lot about us- either we''re stupidly loyal or dont really know the best plan of action, im guessing its both).

They take advantage of the great fan base that we have - because they know that whatever they do we will still turn up in our thousands and ''get behind the team''.

Well look where we are now - we''ve been supporting the team through thick and thin and find ourselves on the brink of L1.

The board dont have football at the top of their priorities and that is the most worrying thing.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

The fans who follow City away from home are some of the most passionate around. Many of them have probably been following the team round the country since before you were born. If Delia feels happy sitting amongst the away fans I would suggest that what has been said on here tonight is maybe not representative of Norwich fans views overall.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course it wouldn''t be unsafe for her to do so, when all''s said and done she''s an elderly woman and anyone laying hands on her or threatening her would hopefully get a damn good kicking.  Unless of course the person attacking her was an even older woman... then what would happen?

However I would hope she would receive a few blunt comments about the state of the club and her role in its downfall.

[/quote]

quite right mr c! it would sicken me if someone man handled Delia or screamed obscenities in her face... and i hope that whoever did would get a swift head to the nazal cavity from another supporter.. however Delia should be made aware by the fans of what their opinion is, and mentioning it to her face to face in a civil matter is whats required.

jas :)

Stoke City''s and Hull City''s gates - have increased by a large margin due to their recent Premier League status....Both teams know that failure and a return to the Chumpionship, will probably see those fair-weather fans disappear.....and back to the league of limited lolly. They are striving to retain Premiership status - and are making a jolly good go of it.

Why should our Board be bothered? Guaranteed 24,000 punters regardless of the quality or standard of the ''core'' product...Piece of Pi$$, just stick to the same safe ''modus operandi'' - then throw in the occasional juicy tit-bit to pacify the disgruntled.....Use the ''Loyal True Fans'' cliche to throw in a bit of ''personal guilt'' if they don''t renew.....Taint those that don''t buy it as Binners, untrue support etc...

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Nows not the time for protests, cause we still have games in which to drag ourselves out of the sh*te we''re in!

If we get relegated then it would be the time for protests!

[/quote]

Great idea.............who''d hear them!.............not renewing your season ticket will hurt the Smiths more.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Nows not the time for protests, cause we still have games in which to drag ourselves out of the sh*te we''re in!

If we get relegated then it would be the time for protests!

[/quote]

Great idea.............who''d hear them!.............not renewing your season ticket will hurt the Smiths more.

[/quote]I think Morrissey retiring would be the end of the Smiths for ever.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]With what has been said tonight about how dis-pleased people are at the board and the mess they have led us to, now is the time to take action.

The protest might not get rid of Delia and her horribly stupid board but it show them just how dis-pleased we are.

[/quote]

Yet again you need to be reminded that the people on this board are in the minority. Only a minority of supporters use these bords and the posts only represent a minority view.

People on here also have an excessive and inflated view of there own importance.

Delia KNOWS that the fans are not happy. She is a fan after all and wants success. She has appointed someone to bring in a new owner/investment so we have no choice but to wait with baited breath.

Delia can come sit next to me and those around me anytime. She is not out of touch just out of money!!! Change of guard is needed but that takes time so get of your horse and support the plyers we have as they are our only hope of staying up!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course it wouldn''t be unsafe for her to do so, when all''s said and done she''s an elderly woman and anyone laying hands on her or threatening her would hopefully get a damn good kicking.  Unless of course the person attacking her was an even older woman... then what would happen?

However I would hope she would receive a few blunt comments about the state of the club and her role in its downfall.

[/quote]

Chase was an elderly man, but it didn''t stop fans giving him a hard time. And exactly who has advocated harming Smith on a physical level Chops?..............but you still threaten violence with violence.

If all else fails we can always beat up nurses![:|]

spot on first wizard.

this woman and her yes men have f****d this club up more than chase could ever have imagined. It scares me so much to see that the so called majority of the fans are still happy with the mess that we are now in. Trouble is, i know to my cost that voicing your opinnion in the lower barclay leads to the usual "where would we be without her etc etc". My guess is, a dam sight better off, but then gain that is my opinnion. I just can''t be bothered any more to voice any anti board shouts. There are to many delia lovers and hangers on.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Delia reportedly sat with the crowd for today''s match - doesnt this show at how out of touch she is with the fans?[/quote]The fans who follow City away from home are some of the most passionate around. Many of them have probably been following the team round the country since before you were born. If Delia feels happy sitting amongst the away fans I would suggest that what has been said on here tonight is maybe not representative of Norwich fans views overall.[/quote]

[/quote]Of course it wouldn''t be unsafe for her to do so, when all''s said and done she''s an elderly woman and anyone laying hands on her or threatening her would hopefully get a damn good kicking.  Unless of course the person attacking her was an even older woman... then what would happen?However I would hope she would receive a few blunt comments about the state of the club and her role in its downfall.[/quote]

Chase was an elderly man, but it didn''t stop fans giving him a hard time. And exactly who has advocated harming Smith on a physical level Chops?..............but you still threaten violence with violence.

[/quote]Oh don''t be such a twunt.The poster asked if Delia would be unsafe.I replied saying no, and if anyone did threaten her they should get a slapping.Not that it matters to you, safe behind your keyboard in Lowestoft.  Christ, what a sad life.

[quote user="seat124"]

spot on first wizard.

this woman and her yes men have f****d this club up more than chase could ever have imagined. It scares me so much to see that the so called majority of the fans are still happy with the mess that we are now in. Trouble is, i know to my cost that voicing your opinnion in the lower barclay leads to the usual "where would we be without her etc etc". My guess is, a dam sight better off, but then gain that is my opinnion. I just can''t be bothered any more to voice any anti board shouts. There are to many delia lovers and hangers on.

[/quote]Total and utter drivel

[quote user="NorwichRat"]

[/quote]

Yet again you need to be reminded that the people on this board are in the minority. Only a minority of supporters use these bords and the posts only represent a minority view.

People on here also have an excessive and inflated view of there own importance.

Delia KNOWS that the fans are not happy. She is a fan after all and wants success. She has appointed someone to bring in a new owner/investment so we have no choice but to wait with baited breath.

Delia can come sit next to me and those around me anytime. She is not out of touch just out of money!!! Change of guard is needed but that takes time so get of your horse and support the plyers we have as they are our only hope of staying up!

[/quote]

Good post,and that one line hits the nail on the head.

[quote user="seat124"]spat-please explain how this board have taken us forward in it''s 13 year tenure?[/quote]

I cant really speak for spat but for me I pretty much stopped reading your earlier post after this sentence:

"this woman and her yes men have f****d this club up more than chase could ever have imagined"

Drivel sums it up quite well I think.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh don''t be such a twunt.

The poster asked if Delia would be unsafe.

I replied saying no, and if anyone did threaten her they should get a slapping.

Not that it matters to you, safe behind your keyboard in Lowestoft.  Christ, what a sad life.

[/quote]

Oh how little you really know![:D]

[quote user="fearofambition"]Drivel? Um, i''d suggest the facts point to him being right and you along with the rest of the board apologists being wrong. If you haven''t done so for a while, why not take a look at the championship table.[/quote]What makes me a board apologist, because I''m not crying into my school bag at the mistakes the board have made? Because I don''t believe a reasonable offer has ever been made for the club? Because we''re pretty sh*t at the moment but I think it''s part of the cycle of football and whatever happens we''ll be back someday?

I agree with other posters in that what''s the point in protesting when NCFC is full of Delia lovers? She has done more damage to this club than any other person I can speak off. Our fans are up there with the best, but are also the most naive.

I hate to say this but many Norwich fans do ask for it at times, and I fear the pro Delia brigade will get exactly what they deserve. Nothing.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="fearofambition"]Drivel? Um, i''d suggest the facts point to him being right and you along with the rest of the board apologists being wrong. If you haven''t done so for a while, why not take a look at the championship table.[/quote]

What makes me a board apologist, because I''m not crying into my school bag at the mistakes the board have made? Because I don''t believe a reasonable offer has ever been made for the club? Because we''re pretty sh*t at the moment but I think it''s part of the cycle of football and whatever happens we''ll be back someday?
[/quote]

Yes, all of that SPat, which must make me one too!

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="fearofambition"]Drivel? Um, i''d suggest the facts point to him being right and you along with the rest of the board apologists being wrong. If you haven''t done so for a while, why not take a look at the championship table.[/quote]

What makes me a board apologist, because I''m not crying into my school bag at the mistakes the board have made? Because I don''t believe a reasonable offer has ever been made for the club? Because we''re pretty sh*t at the moment but I think it''s part of the cycle of football and whatever happens we''ll be back someday?
[/quote]

Like i said, he''s right though isn''t he? I''d very much appreciate you explaining how it was ''drivel''?

fear - You know that the answer will be "if it wasn''t for Delia, there would be no club" etc etc etc.

i am sorry, but 13 years is one hell of a cycle ride, especially when we are going rapidly in reverse. I would suggest that there have been many more negatives than positives made by this board.

ask yourself, why are we sh*te at the moment. Could it be anything due to lack of investment on the football playing side, i wonder?

Yep, the ''without delia we''d have no club'' is the most laughable and pointless argument these mugs come out with. We are in the position we are in because of the boards continual insistence on doing things on the cheap. 13 years of cheap managers, cheap players, and considerable investment on the non essentials even whilst we have continued to sell our most valuable players and sell out a 25,000 capacity stadium week after week, this have finally brought us to our lowest point in nearly 50 years. How people still continue to defend the board really beggars belief.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Stoke City''s and Hull City''s gates - have increased by a large margin due to their recent Premier League status....Both teams know that failure and a return to the Chumpionship, will probably see those fair-weather fans disappear.....and back to the league of limited lolly. They are striving to retain Premiership status - and are making a jolly good go of it.

Why should our Board be bothered? Guaranteed 24,000 punters regardless of the quality or standard of the ''core'' product...Piece of Pi$$, just stick to the same safe ''modus operandi'' - then throw in the occasional juicy tit-bit to pacify the disgruntled.....Use the ''Loyal True Fans'' cliche to throw in a bit of ''personal guilt'' if they don''t renew.....Taint those that don''t buy it as Binners, untrue support etc...

[/quote]

Well said.