Sign in to follow this  

i wish our away ends were like this

looks classhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/adam164_photos/flag.jpg

i just admire their have a laugh attitude, none of this, sit down and clap when you''re told (music will be provided to rhythm your clapping) rubbish.

[quote user="National express super guard "]whats so special about that? our away support is better, going to games in our thousands despite a travel sick baby travelling better than our beloved yellas[/quote]:\

Do none of them own their teams shirt? There is hardley any red in that crowd. Think our 8000 at palace a few years ago was more impressive, or the 6000 i think it was at Fulham or how about the 3000 was it we took to charlton in the FA cup this season.

OTBC 

[quote user="swindoncanary"]It''s the hooligans that wear no colours !I''m  proud to wear the shirt home & away  [/quote]i dont wear colours anymore, i got started on at charlton last year and spent the night in nicki cant be bothered with the hassle anymore.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]It''s the hooligans that wear no colours !
I''m  proud to wear the shirt home & away 
[/quote]

LMAO, you think everybody that goes to a football match in non colours is a hooligan?

[quote user="Big Bob"]Wearing your own teams shirt makes you look sad, wearing non colours is much better[/quote]LMAO, you think everybody that goes to a football match in colours is sad?

[quote user="Big Bob"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]It''s the hooligans that wear no colours !I''m  proud to wear the shirt home & away  [/quote]

LMAO, you think everybody that goes to a football match in non colours is a hooligan?

[/quote]Idiot

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Big Bob"]Wearing your own teams shirt makes you look sad, wearing non colours is much better[/quote]LMAO, you think everybody that goes to a football match in colours is sad? [/quote]If they''re over 15, yes.

[quote user="hellococker"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Big Bob"]Wearing your own teams shirt makes you look sad, wearing non colours is much better[/quote]
LMAO, you think everybody that goes to a football match in colours is sad?
[/quote]
If they''re over 15, yes.
[/quote]

OMG!  The fashion police are on to us grandad.

The best bit of the picture is the fact that at a glance, Darren Fletcher look like he is wearing the wrong coloured socks, because his blend in with the crowd and there is the keeper behind him.

[quote user="hellococker"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Big Bob"]Wearing your own teams shirt makes you look sad, wearing non colours is much better[/quote]
LMAO, you think everybody that goes to a football match in colours is sad?
[/quote]
If they''re over 15, yes.
[/quote]

I have and always will wear my colours with pride, home and away, so do most of the lads we go to the match with.  If you think anyone over 15 wearing colours is sad then it''s your problem to deal with.