17Derby County620457-26L L L L W W
18Wolverhampton Wanderers61231012-25L D L W D L
19Crystal Palace6114610-44D W L L L L
20Burnley6114511-64L L L L W D
21Watford6114613-74L D L L W L
22Barnsley6114411-74W D L L L L
23Charlton Athletic6105513-83L L L W L L
24Plymouth Argyle602419-82L L L D D L

There we go boys and girls without all the spin in black and white the NCFC that have supposedley turned the corner?!?!?

Now granted Roeder was in charge for the first out of these six games but under the stewardship of Gunn althought the team spirit ethos has changed for the better we have still only returned six points out of fifteen and three of those games were against the mighty Barnsley/ Southampton & Doncaster!. Now I for one I would love the "Dream Team" to succeed  but lets face it even Grant/Roeder had their honeymoon period whcih resulted in pretty much instant improvements in results but lets face it not a lot has changed!

Yesterdays performance was dire and we were lucky not to be spanked, yeah D''urso, this that and the next thing conspired against us!. But I am sick of excuses, Archant trying to make this feel good factor spin in their eyes?gunn unbeaten in four this club is very much in decline as stats prove....

Simple as in black and white.....................

There it is in glorious black & white (and orange)! There are currently 9 teams with worse current form than us and what''s even better is that 4 of them are below us in the table. Interesting too is to see where Bristol and Doncaster are in this table and I suggest our point at Keepmoat was better than we got credit for. Thanks Gazza, we can probably all sleep a little better in our beds tonight after reading this[Y]

Noticably the four teams below us all have worse form than us over the last six games (but only just).A combination of games in hand and/or a slight improvement in any one of half a dozen teams and we could be going to Charlton needing to win and we''ve not been good at those matches in the past.Personally I''m banking on Plymouth not being able to stop their freefall but the other one I had pencilled in for the third place (assuming Charlton go)  was Southampton: Well I''m surprised that they''re matching us punch for punch and have a game in hand so are potentially within 1 point.[:S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

There it is in glorious black & white (and orange)! There are currently 9 teams with worse current form than us and what''s even better is that 4 of them are below us in the table. Interesting too is to see where Bristol and Doncaster are in this table and I suggest our point at Keepmoat was better than we got credit for. Thanks Gazza, we can probably all sleep a little better in our beds tonight after reading this[Y]

[/quote]

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Table
07 February 2009 17:09

PGDPTS
1Wolverhampton322263
2Reading313259

3Birmingham311057
4Cardiff291551
5Sheff Utd321451
6Preston32450

7Swansea311348
8Bristol City31447
9QPR31447
10Burnley31047
11Ipswich31843
12Sheff Wed31-942
13Crystal Palace29540
14Coventry31-340
15Blackpool31-937
16Derby30-835
17Plymouth31-935
18Nottm Forest31-934
19Doncaster30-1134
20Norwich32-832
21Barnsley30-1232

22Watford30-1130
23Southampton31-1928
24Charlton31-2322

Here we go Nutty, heres the league table for your perusal...

Stats dont lie my friend notice the games played?!, forget our result at the Keepmoat!. Doncaster are two points better off than us with two games in hand/Barnsley same points with two games in hand & Watford two games in hand!

Hope that allows you to sleep well?!?!?

As Alf Stewart would say "strewth!"

Strewth!!!!!!! Stone the flamin'' crows Gazza....  turn it up will ya me old cobber... now you''re tryin'' to blind a bloke in black white and red.. give Gunny a fair go before you ditch him in the dunny.. I reckon he''s the ridgy didge.. even blind freddie can see he''s improved things over the last few weeks..  and he''s been busy as a centipede on a hot plate tryin'' to bring another defender in... you''ll be wantin'' to protest next ... where''s that Smudger and Tilly got to.. ''ave they done a waltzing matilda on ya?? ....you sure you aint a sheila ...yacking on about relegation with 14 games left to play!! ...I sure wouldn''t want you on my rescue team in a bush fire.. I''d be mad a a bucket of cut snakes if you were.. no mate.. we need to stand together and believe in the club and play for the badge.. Gunny won''t be whimpering on about relegation.. don''t be such a flamin'' galah [;)]

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Table07 February 2009 17:09

PGDPTS
1Wolverhampton322263
2Reading313259

3Birmingham311057
4Cardiff291551
5Sheff Utd321451
6Preston32450

7Swansea311348
8Bristol City31447
9QPR31447
10Burnley31047
11Ipswich31843
12Sheff Wed31-942
13Crystal Palace29540
14Coventry31-340
15Blackpool31-937
16Derby30-835
17Plymouth31-935
18Nottm Forest31-934
19Doncaster30-1134
20Norwich32-832
21Barnsley30-1232

22Watford30-1130
23Southampton31-1928
24Charlton31-2322

Stats dont lie my friend notice the games played?!, forget our result at the Keepmoat!. Doncaster are two points better off than us with two games in hand/Barnsley same points with two games in hand & Watford two games in hand!

[/quote]And have you checked to see who is playing who in these games in hand?Watford at home to Swansea and away to Cardiff. Not exactly an easy 3 points in either gameDoncaster have both Bristol City and Reading at home. Again hardly easy games.Charlton''s game in hand is at home to Cardiff.Barnsley have Palace at home and Sheff Weds away.Those are just a small example  of the games the teams around us have in hand. Now going by your form guide only Doncaster have a chance of picking up any points at all let alone enough to overtake us and put us into the relegation zone. Next time you try and quote facts and stats make sure you have them all first. Form changes, Forest are currently 5th in the form guide but what''s to say their last to results of a L and  D aren''t the start of a slide or Dearby''s run of WW doesn''t run to 10 matches unbeaten?At the end of the day this is the Championship and it''s always been unpredictable.Davo

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Wolves form is very interesting.. watch them blow it big time! they will be championship next season...

jas :)

[/quote]LOL, WON''T BE THE FIRST TIME!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Table
07 February 2009 17:09

PGDPTS
1Wolverhampton322263
2Reading313259

3Birmingham311057
4Cardiff291551
5Sheff Utd321451
6Preston32450

7Swansea311348
8Bristol City31447
9QPR31447
10Burnley31047
11Ipswich31843
12Sheff Wed31-942
13Crystal Palace29540
14Coventry31-340
15Blackpool31-937
16Derby30-835
17Plymouth31-935
18Nottm Forest31-934
19Doncaster30-1134
20Norwich32-832
21Barnsley30-1232

22Watford30-1130
23Southampton31-1928
24Charlton31-2322

[/quote]

whats the point in looking at tables such as the form table? this is the one that matters and it looks awfull. this is the lowest i felt supporting norwich in my life!

were going down, were just not good enough.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Strewth!!!!!!! Stone the flamin'' crows Gazza....  turn it up will ya me old cobber... now you''re tryin'' to blind a bloke in black white and red.. give Gunny a fair go before you ditch him in the dunny.. I reckon he''s the ridgy didge.. even blind freddie can see he''s improved things over the last few weeks..  and he''s been busy as a centipede on a hot plate tryin'' to bring another defender in... you''ll be wantin'' to protest next ... where''s that Smudger and Tilly got to.. ''ave they done a waltzing matilda on ya?? ....you sure you aint a sheila ...yacking on about relegation with 14 games left to play!! ...I sure wouldn''t want you on my rescue team in a bush fire.. I''d be mad a a bucket of cut snakes if you were.. no mate.. we need to stand together and believe in the club and play for the badge.. Gunny won''t be whimpering on about relegation.. don''t be such a flamin'' galah [;)]

[/quote]

Just a question for you Nutty.Why have you got me in the same sentence as Smudger and protest?

If you recall only a few days back Smudger called the NCISA committee "fools and clowns".

Trying to stir the pot are you?

By the way Smudger it looks has though someone has broken all your fingers since the Wolves draw and you were noticable by your absence in the Nelson Hotel on Saturday.Not only was i looking forward to you calling me a "fool and a clown" to my face but there was someone else looking for you as well who is very prominent on this Board.However i understand from them that it was not your first "no show" when they have suggested a meet.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Just a question for you Nutty.Why have you got me in the same sentence as Smudger and protest?

If you recall only a few days back Smudger called the NCISA committee "fools and clowns".

By the way Smudger it looks has though someone has broken all your fingers since the Wolves draw and you were noticable by your absence in the Nelson Hotel on Saturday.Not only was i looking forward to you calling me a "fool and a clown" to my face but there was someone else looking for you as well who is very prominent on this Board.However i understand from them that it was not your first "no show" when they have suggested a meet.

[/quote]

The post was light-hearted Tilly. But to be fair, prior to Roeder getting the sack you were perceived to be very much in the same sentence as Smudge.

You''re the second poster to have accused me of posting to cause trouble or "stir the pot" and there is a connection! I don''t think it''s particularly fair either[:|] But I will post in my own way saying the things I want to say unless the powers that be decide to put me out to grass[;)]

We could always discuss this over a pint on Friday[Y][B]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

whats the point in looking at tables such as the form table?

[/quote]

What a stupid thing to say! If a team is hovering around the bottom three but the form guide shows they''ve done well in the last six games then it''s fair to suggest they might be moving in the right direction. If it shows that they''ve lost the last six then it''s time to have a flutter on them going down.

For a team in our position the form guide makes interesting reading. It shows that the four teams below are all in a worse run of form than us and that a side just three points ahead of us (Plymouth Argyle) haven''t won in six.

You''re right that the league table is the one that matters but the form guide helps us see how that may develop over the next few weeks.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

whats the point in looking at tables such as the form table?

[/quote]

What a stupid thing to say! If a team is hovering around the bottom three but the form guide shows they''ve done well in the last six games then it''s fair to suggest they might be moving in the right direction. If it shows that they''ve lost the last six then it''s time to have a flutter on them going down.

For a team in our position the form guide makes interesting reading. It shows that the four teams below are all in a worse run of form than us and that a side just three points ahead of us (Plymouth Argyle) haven''t won in six.

You''re right that the league table is the one that matters but the form guide helps us see how that may develop over the next few weeks.

[/quote]

yes but we cannot take any comfort from the form table, as some people seem to think! Form changes all the time if that table was based on the last four games we would be even lower.

all we need to know is that  if we win 7 out of the next 14 we stay up, 6 then were pushing it any less then six then we will be relegated - end of story!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The post was light-hearted Tilly. But to be fair, prior to Roeder getting the sack you were perceived to be very much in the same sentence as Smudge.

You''re the second poster to have accused me of posting to cause trouble or "stir the pot" and there is a connection! I don''t think it''s particularly fair either[:|] But I will post in my own way saying the things I want to say unless the powers that be decide to put me out to grass[;)]

[/quote]

Perceived by you maybe but then again NCISA has been perceived by many as sitting on their hands whilst people like Smudger were screaming for protest without a plan B.I also think that to say i am "very much in the same sentence as Smudge" is rather insulting as give me some examples of where we have sung from the same hymn sheet on this messageboard.My personal view is that the current Board needs a fresh injection of faces and ideas with finance coming from God knows where but Smudger and Co. want them all hung from the highest tree for crimes against Norwich City at dawn tomorrow.Slightly different views don''t you think?

As

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perceived by you maybe but then again NCISA has been perceived by many as sitting on their hands whilst people like Smudger were screaming for protest without a plan B.I also think that to say i am "very much in the same sentence as Smudge" is rather insulting as give me some examples of where we have sung from the same hymn sheet on this messageboard.My personal view is that the current Board needs a fresh injection of faces and ideas with finance coming from God knows where but Smudger and Co. want them all hung from the highest tree for crimes against Norwich City at dawn tomorrow.Slightly different views don''t you think?

As for

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday why

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday why dont''t

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday why dont''t you

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday why dont''t you throw

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday why dont''t you throw an

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As for Friday why dont''t you throw an open

Sorry about that but looks as though i have had a touch of the ITV FA cup coverage.

As for Friday why dont you throw out an open invitation to all posters to meet like i did at The Trowel and Hammer when about 20 turned up?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear John, you seemed ok on Saturday. Was it something you ate? [:^)][/quote]

No something i drank.I think it was the shock of Kathy asking me out on a date to the Youth cup game at Manchester.I bet she will want to stay overnight.Anybody got a headcam i can borrow?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Sorry about that but looks as though i have had a touch of the ITV FA cup coverage.

As for Friday why dont you throw out an open invitation to all posters to meet like i did at The Trowel and Hammer when about 20 turned up?

[/quote]

There is an open invitation to all Pink Un Pickers and has been for over a week. If you no longer want to be part of that then that''s fine. All Ray''s family are going to be there so maybe a Trowel & Hammer type meeting would be inappropriate. You are as welcome as all the other pickers. What are you so moody about Tilly?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear John, you seemed ok on Saturday. Was it something you ate? [:^)][/quote]

No something i drank.I think it was the shock of Kathy asking me out on a date to the Youth cup game at Manchester.I bet she will want to stay overnight.Anybody got a headcam i can borrow?

[/quote]

He has definitely eaten something hasnt he Lapp? Dodgy mushrooms I reckon. In your dreams Mr Chairman.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear John, you seemed ok on Saturday. Was it something you ate? [:^)][/quote]

[/quote]He has definitely eaten something hasn''t he Lapp? Dodgy mushrooms I reckon. In your dreams Mr Chairman.[/quote]The fact that you had said you wanted to see the youth players immediately conjured up thoughts in his mind of sharing a hotel room with you and shows how his mind has gone Kathy. Delusional or simply senile? Poor John! [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Noticeable by my absence in The Nelson?  Pardon me, I didn''t know that I had signed up for a season ticket in there.  Surely I am allowed to pick and choose when I turn up (unless I have specifically arranged to meet somebody)???

Anyhow ''fools and clowns'' is my opinion of the NCISA committee as a group as a whole (based on the decisions they have made over the last 3 or 4 years).  Nothing personal to any individual (as I have a lot of time for each persons views as an individual that I have spoken to at length) but if the cap fits wear it.

Sitting pretty in the bottom 3 now... I bet you and the other committe members are praying that you are not made to look foolish for the decsions you took last month?

It wouldn''t hurt to hand in a letter of resignation should we be relegated would it?

A certain committee member hinted towards doing as much if they made the wrong decisions over this one.  Why not all of you??? 

Too slow to act as always... tick, tock, tick, tock... [O]

PS - I should be in The Nelson this Saturday (all being well)... [B]