Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

Dont make me laugh Fotheringham

Bit of an aside really but whatever happened to that famous but never seem Fozzy Flip thing that he is supposed to be able to do. Apart from some grainy footage on YouTube we have seen no evidence of it. Maybe now''s the time to do one, score a late winner as result and keep us up. Oh well, we can but dream.

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="Mook"][quote user="jim blair"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1558568,00.html 

You havent got a clue..you will go down as our worst ever captain, and by the way, hurry up and sort out your contract because my season ticket renewel depends on  you being told goodbye or not !

[/quote]

You need to relax mate. Take your bitterness out on the rest of the team too, they''re all playing woefully. Hating someone this much can''t be good for you.

[/quote] dont hate him at all. just fail to see what he brings to the team, said at the start of the season any club with this imposter in the team would be relegation fodder and although i take no pleasure from it i look to be correct.Cant pass, cant tackle, cant shoot,  creates nothing for the strikers in front of him. makes it tough for the back four because he continousley shirks his responsabilitys  by returning the ball to them.[/quote]Absolute crap.Fozzy has laid on a few goals this season, and scored. If theres one thing i hate its idiots posting opinions that are completely factually incorrect.You might as well just say ''Fozzy is crap, fozzy is crap'' cause that has as much relevance as this shit your spouting.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]Fozzy - the truth

1. He''s not a bad midfielder to have just in front of the back four. He passes the ball pretty well.

2. Last season he was outstanding and was the single most important factor in the unbeaten run which kept us up. Before he came into the side we were incapable of keeping possession, and were therefore under much more pressure than we should have been. When he came into the team we kept the ball much better and got better results.

3. Clingan does his job much better than he does. When they both play we don''t get the ball forward quickly enough, and Fozzy looks very lost, since bombing forward is not really his game.

4. Possibly as a result, he has been very poor this season, but it was interesting that against Bristol City, in Clingan''s absence, he had his best game for ages.

5. Mook is right in that there are any number of players who deserve at least as much stick as the Foz.

6. Our best midfield pairing should be Clingan and Russell. But Russell has been utterly shocking in central midfield this season. Part of this is doubtless down to the fact that he has had to fill in up front, but I''m astonished that Rusty has escaped criticism for some awful performances this season.[/quote]100% spot on. Excellent post.I agree with all these points.