Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Lets Be Seeing Ya!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Awwwww cute grandbaby [:)]

We''ve just been made grandparents for the 4th time.

[/quote]

Are you both old enough 49?

[/quote]

Crawler[:D][W]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Congrats [<:o)]

She''s our 4th too[:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hows this:

[image]http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile6/76/90/n1091094850_4495.jpg[/image]

[/quote]

Try this Wiz.....

[/quote]

Ahh thats better 49, he seems familar!

Many thanks.

[/quote]

Hmmmm I thought ''''I know that face from somewhere''''   [:D]

[/quote]Git yer bleeding hair cut ya long haired old git! [:D][/quote]

I''ve given a copy of your pic to my mate. He''s put it on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire. [;)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hows this:

[image]http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile6/76/90/n1091094850_4495.jpg[/image]

[/quote]

Try this Wiz.....

[/quote]

Ahh thats better 49, he seems familar!

Many thanks.

[/quote]

Hmmmm I thought ''''I know that face from somewhere''''   [:D]

[/quote]Git yer bleeding hair cut ya long haired old git! [:D][/quote]

I''ve given a copy of your pic to my mate. He''s put it on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire. [;)]

[/quote]

But you surely you don''t look at the mantlepiece when you''re....

Nevermind! [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Are you both old enough 49?

[/quote]

Oddly enough yes lol must have good genes I reckon.  Eldest grand daughter is 5 and youngest grandson is just over a week old.

[quote user="BarmyYarmy"]

[quote user="The Colonel"]not busy today then Barmy?[/quote]

Surprised Dan didn''t tell you that its my birthday today Colonel so busy I am not!!

[/quote]

Happy Burpday [^]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="BarmyYarmy"]

[quote user="The Colonel"]not busy today then Barmy?[/quote]

Surprised Dan didn''t tell you that its my birthday today Colonel so busy I am not!!

[/quote]

Happy Burpday [^]

[/quote]

Cheers!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Congrats [<:o)]

She''s our 4th too[:)]

[/quote]

Thanks Nutty [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I believe Nutty Nigel has come out, and I myself did the same weeks ago, WAY49 has declared her fine looks elewhere too, so come on, lets be seeing ya!

[/quote]

NN is gay?, and Wiz as well??  [:$]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I believe Nutty Nigel has come out, and I myself did the same weeks ago, WAY49 has declared her fine looks elewhere too, so come on, lets be seeing ya!

[/quote]

NN is gay?

[/quote]

Could be Barclay_Boy.... but even though it carries no shame is it likely[:^)] it''s more likely to be a keyboard kate type of poster like yourself[^o)] clandestinely hiding in the shadows bravely posting your own perculiar brand of humour from behind your keyboard[:|] I wonder what dirty little secrets prevent you from blowing your cover[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

NN is gay?

[/quote]

Could be Barclay_Boy.... but even though it carries no shame is it likely[:^)] it''s more likely to be a keyboard kate type of poster like yourself[^o)] clandestinely hiding in the shadows bravely posting your own perculiar brand of humour from behind your keyboard[:|] I wonder what dirty little secrets prevent you from blowing your cover[:O]

[/quote]

hey, chill out Nutty! What''s a keyboard kate by the way? What do you mean "dirty little secrets" and "blowing my cover" ? You really are getting over sensitive these days, and to think I stuck up for your Worthy on another thread as well!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

NN is gay?, and Wiz as well??  [:$]

[/quote]

I must tell the wife that![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I believe Nutty Nigel has come out, and I myself did the same weeks ago, WAY49 has declared her fine looks elewhere too, so come on, lets be seeing ya![/quote]NN is gay?, and Wiz as well??  [:$]

[/quote]I must tell the wife that![:D][/quote]I bet He''ll see the funny side wiz. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

I believe Nutty Nigel has come out, and I myself did the same weeks ago, WAY49 has declared her fine looks elewhere too, so come on, lets be seeing ya![/quote]NN is gay?, and Wiz as well??  [:$]

[/quote]I must tell the wife that![:D][/quote]I bet He''ll see the funny side wiz. [:D]

[/quote]

I set em'' up..........you knock em'' down Lapps.[Y]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

NN is gay?

[/quote]

[/quote]

hey, chill out Nutty! What''s a keyboard kate by the way? What do you mean "dirty little secrets" and "blowing my cover" ? You really are getting over sensitive these days, and to think I stuck up for your Worthy on another thread as well!

[/quote]

I thought you were a tad touchy yesterday NN.Chill man chill.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

NN is gay?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oxford dictionary definition of gay light-hearted,cheerful,carefree.

Yep that sounds like Nutty.

When Oh when did that nice word get hijacked!!

[quote user="The Butler"]Oxford dictionary definition of gay light-hearted,cheerful,carefree.

[/quote]

I''m a huge fan of old movies Butler, and the word ''gay'' is often used in them, but for a different meaning of course. I''m quite angry at how that word has been corrupted![:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"]Oxford dictionary definition of gay light-hearted,cheerful,carefree.

[/quote]

I''m a huge fan of old movies Butler, and the word ''gay'' is often used in them, but for a different meaning of course. I''m quite angry at how that word has been corrupted![:@]

[/quote]

Carefull Wiz you mustn''t usr GAY and Corrupted in the same sentence or the PC police visit in the night and hit you with pink batons[:)]

Watched an old film the other day with Errol Flynn someone called him a gay blade!! Now his type of gay I would have been proud of[6]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]From Wikipedia

The word had started to acquire associations of immorality by 1637[1] and was used in the late 17th century with the meaning "addicted to pleasures and dissipations."[6] This was by extension from the primary meaning of "carefree": implying "uninhibited by moral constraints." A gay woman was a prostitute, a gay man a womanizer and a gay house a brothel.[1]

The use of gay to mean "homosexual" was in origin merely an

extension of the word''s sexualised connotation of "carefree and

uninhibited," which implied a willingness to disregard conventional or

respectable sexual mores. Such usage is documented as early as the

1920s, and there is evidence for it before the 20th centurySo guess you and the Wizard have been angry for a long long time [:(]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m quite angry at how that word has been corrupted![:@]

[/quote]

Emphasis added by me. I don''t really think I need to add anything else [:|]

Here''s another dictionary definition.

Latent (laâ‹…tent) - adjective - present but not visible, apparent, or actualized; existing as potential: latent ability (e.g. The Butler and 1st Wizard both show tendencies that could be attributed to latent homosexuality)

[;)][:P]