Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

STOP SCAPEGOATING!! 3-3 btw

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]It wasnt cureton letting the goals in it was a russel mistake so stop blaming him!!DOCHERTY!!![/quote]No but it was Cureton missing sitters yet again you plank.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]It wasnt cureton letting the goals in it was a russel mistake so stop blaming him!!

DOCHERTY!!!
[/quote]

Oh I see. So Curetons job is to prevent goals from the opposition, not score them for us ... interesting.

The only shit tonight is from some of you so called supporters. Enjoy the result which Cureton was part of. What is it with Norwich fans, always have to have a go atr one of our own even afetr a bloody good result.

He may have missed two chances but there is no gaurentee another player would have even been in the position to have the chance.

[quote user="jbghost"]

The only shit tonight is from some of you so called supporters. Enjoy the result which Cureton was part of. What is it with Norwich fans, always have to have a go atr one of our own even afetr a bloody good result.

He may have missed two chances but there is no gaurentee another player would have even been in the position to have the chance.

[/quote]

True, but this is not a one off, he has had more chances than most people.

Over rated, over the hill and over due for a replacement.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]No point in being in the position if you don''t put them away though, if he''s in the "right" position 25 times this season, but only scores 4 goals, then he may as well not be there!!He''s dire, not good enough, and needs to be replaced.

To be fair Jewel reckons it could have been 6-6, they did miss some decent chances as well.  But yes, you have to think that Curo is missing chances he should be putting away..... 

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]Well said jgbhost[/quote]Well you can have him and enjoy us missing out on more vital points then, because trust me, he is going to cost us more than he earns us.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

Exactly, the lads were magnificent tonight, enjoy it, I know I will!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

Exactly, the lads were magnificent tonight, enjoy it, I know I will!

[/quote]Cureton wasn''t magnificent though Wiz, and he is costing us.  He isn''t good enough for this league, and it''s plain for all to see.