Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Re: Well bloody done the Mods !

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Anybody who has reported him or asked the mods to ban him should be ashamed. Are you not capable of arguing against his posts?[/quote]It''s his intolerable smugness and his blatant attempts to upset his fellow supporters that makes him deserving of a ban.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I for one will not join in the celebrations if he has been banned. He may be an idiot and I may not agree with 99% of what he says but I''d hate to see him censored. After all I don''t think he''s broken any forum rules despite being quite heavily provoked.

Anybody who has reported him or asked the mods to ban him should be ashamed. Are you not capable of arguing against his posts?
[/quote]

I found him quite amusing...a bit like the guys you see at Hyde Park corner on soapboxes...desperately hoping someone will join their cause as people pass by sniggering.......would be quite a sad day if poor Cludgie has been censored.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I for one will not join in the celebrations if he has been banned. He may be an idiot and I may not agree with 99% of what he says but I''d hate to see him censored. After all I don''t think he''s broken any forum rules despite being quite heavily provoked.Anybody who has reported him or asked the mods to ban him should be ashamed. Are you not capable of arguing against his posts?[/quote]Gotta agree, his views were ridiculous but it''s plain censorship and a decision made by people''s dislike for him.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I for one will not join in the celebrations if he has been banned. He may be an idiot and I may not agree with 99% of what he says but I''d hate to see him censored. After all I don''t think he''s broken any forum rules despite being quite heavily provoked.

Anybody who has reported him or asked the mods to ban him should be ashamed. Are you not capable of arguing against his posts?
[/quote]

His posts are offensive. Its OK to debate and argue but the words he uses are truly awful and you have to remember children use this Board. .

Good riddance. He was a prat who only wanted to stir trouble and crate division amongst the fans. To get OUR club back where we deserve we need to be united and not have people like that turning people against each other and the club!

I never said he was banned, but his threads he started have been deleted.And i for one am thankfull.Its one thing having a point of view.Its completely another to deliberatly start a thread for the sole reason of causing trouble.And he has been going well over the top the last couple of days.Oh, and for what its worth, no i didnt report any of his threads, i never respond to them anymore.

I''m in two minds - people should absolutely be entitled to have their say, but equally they should not just be left to post to rile people, which clearly happens all too often with Smugger - otherwise why are so many people pleased if he has been banned?  (And, after all, did he not get someone banned the other week?)

The point is that he has something like 4500 posts, and 99% of these have either slagged off the club, players, manager, board or other supporters for still supporting their club....perhaps a few weeks on the sidelines would help him see that being a ''supporter'' occasionally means that you ''support''.

Good riddance if it''s true. He was just a binner trying to wind people up. But it was kind of fun at the end because his entire wind up depended on Norwich continuing to lose so he didn''t have a leg to stand on. Are you sure he hasn''t just skulked off, tail between his legs.