Sign in to follow this  
Jonny 5

Can we build on this?

This season has been littered with "false dawns", including another fantastic performance against Wolves earlier in the season. If Gunn can keep the momentum going he we be capable of doing what Roeder never did.We showed great spirit today, and Carney looked very impressive (I wonder where this leaves Hoolihan?).Here is to another good performance and a win against Bristol on Saturday. On the ball city!

[quote user="Smudger"]Yes 2 x new restaurants please DELIA... [;)][/quote]

I have replied to very few of your threads, as to be honest ive always thought of you a total waste of skin, but hey, live and let live. But Sod it, a good performance and a good bottle of red wine, what the hell.

Mate, you really should get a life, your constant barracking of the board, team, manager, happy clapper''s as you call them, and basically anyone who doesn''t agree to your superior knowledge, is at best tiresome. However,more closer to the truth, you  show yourself as nothing more than a penis, only smaller. You know little, but you say a lot. Personal attack? yes, get used to it, for i fear that you my man will become the  minority in the near future.

Well done boys, nice to see fighting spirit back in our team!