Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Do we need to fear any fixture now?

I''ve shared a lot of the views of many posters here who have worried about how many points we can pick up in our remaining games. But the bite is back into their game, they are fighting and we may have some firepower now. Can we begin to believe now that we may actually get a result anywhere? If we can just get those extra 18 points - might be enough. But whether Reading, Birmingham, QPR whatever, we CAN get results!

Very true.

I had got into the habit of expecting a defeat, especially away.

My interest was waining. It was no fun.

Early days of course, but I am beginning to think that Gunn has got a lot of what it takes.

I like Bryan.

Not at all, we''ve proved twice this season that we''re more than capable of holding our own vs the top team in the league, with the confidence and determination Gunny has bought into the squad we CAN beat anyone, which is such a refreshing feeling, seeing as I can feel that emotion in confidence.

Is pretty good - before BG took over we had lost 8 out of 9 (or was it 9 out of 10) on the road, now we''ve managed to grab two really decent draws on the trot and both could well have been wins.  Onwards and upwards - we now need to prove we can carry it on by winning against Brizzle on Saturday (as another way of looking at it, good as this run is, is that we''ve had 3 draws on the bounce!).