Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

How many sitters can JC miss.............

............Thats two ................should be 3-3 .

We`re still creating chances......not over til the fat one sings though.

Have you seen that rewind film, although I wish I could rewind a lot, but JC''s sitter when 2-1 up, could have been altered and I would have been more happy.

Not making any sense, normally don''t but tonights worse.

Come on hold on.

Unfortunatly for us he can miss many more, and will continue to miss many more until we realise that he is a poor striker and drop him.

Cureton should have won it for us against Southampton, Probably should have scored against Doncaster (better touch required) and definatly should have scored at least 1 today, 5 live saying he missed two absolute sitters. He has cost us atleast 4 points in the last 3 games. What a useless twat, i hope he never plays again.

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]Can we just enjoy the result for once without moaning???? [/quote]I''m with Leeds yellow! I really didn''t rhink we would get anything - lets enjoy it!

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]Can we just enjoy the result for once without moaning???? [/quote]

Enjoying the result.

Posted originally just after JC missed the header.........

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]Can we just enjoy the result for once without moaning???? [/quote]

Enjoying the result.

Posted originally just after JC missed the header.........

[/quote]

Fair enough!  Pleased to hear it!

[quote user="ncfc90"]Cureton should have won it for us against Southampton, Probably should have scored against Doncaster (better touch required) and definatly should have scored at least 1 today, 5 live saying he missed two absolute sitters. He has cost us atleast 4 points in the last 3 games. What a useless twat, i hope he never plays again.[/quote]Mate he''s frustrating but not a t**t is he. he''s not doing it on purpose!

Bye bye jamie. He will leave in the summer probably back to Colchester where its about his standard. How many chances can a man miss. The game could and should have been over if he had converted his chances. He came back for a nice retirement package and to be honest we have had the complete worst of Jamie Cureton. Did nothing 1st time round and the same again 2nd time round. Piss off out of Norwich!

p.s Good point tho!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Enough is enough, he has just cost us 3 points.
[/quote]

Err? Rustys defending did that............if you look from another perspective.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Enough is enough, he has just cost us 3 points.[/quote]

[/quote]But if Cureton had put the ball away, Russell may never have been in that position....if you look from another perspective.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Problem is ,Wiz, that after Rusty`s mistake, there were others who could have covered.

JC misses two open goals....there`s nowhere to hide, is there?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Enough is enough, he has just cost us 3 points.[/quote]

[/quote]I feel a bit sorry for the guy and for you Wiz as one of his biggest fans. He obviously cares and wants to do really well but sometimes I wonder if he''s just trying too hard. Think there are parallels with the way Keane performed at Liverpool and it would be best for all concerned if he was moved on to be honest.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel a bit sorry for the guy and for you Wiz as one of his biggest fans. He obviously cares and wants to do really well but sometimes I wonder if he''s just trying too hard. Think there are parallels with the way Keane performed at Liverpool and it would be best for all concerned if he was moved on to be honest.
[/quote]

Yup, agree with that one, I think.  Is one of those times when the pressure on him keeps building, and you have to think that he will now get dropped which will do his confidence more harm - but we simply can''t play him if he is going to miss gilt-edged chances.  Definitely feel sorry for the guy, as he really wants to do it for us.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel a bit sorry for the guy and for you Wiz as one of his biggest fans. He obviously cares and wants to do really well but sometimes I wonder if he''s just trying too hard. Think there are parallels with the way Keane performed at Liverpool and it would be best for all concerned if he was moved on to be honest.
[/quote]

Not really at all, Robbie Keane is a very hard working player who never gives up.

Jamie Cureton isn''t but it looks like "trying to hard" might be the excuse for these latest disappointments.

Oh come on, we are not perfect, all strikers miss goals, you think getting on his back is going to help the lad ? I think not, you got to remember for the last year or so he forgot where the goal is, now hes starting to find it, hes just got to find the ball near the goal now !!!!

I have every faith one day JC will score a hat full. When i dont know, but i bet you he will.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

Oh come on, we are not perfect, all strikers miss goals, you think getting on his back is going to help the lad ? I think not, you got to remember for the last year or so he forgot where the goal is, now hes starting to find it, hes just got to find the ball near the goal now !!!!

I have every faith one day JC will score a hat full. When i dont know, but i bet you he will.

[/quote]Oh of course he will, in League One or Two.  But not again during his time at Norwich.