Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Bit Of Everything

Because all you Cureton haters are really pissing me (and a few others obviously) off, on a lighter note.. how much does the Irish policeman from Shameless remind you of Wes Hoolahan LOL? If like me you can''t sleep after all the excitement of tonight, turn over to Channel4 and have a look!May i add what a great decision Gunny made by putting Drury and Bertrand down the left to deal with the threat of Keogh. As Jamie Redknapp would say "That''s a top top move" :)OTBC

Think it was to deal with Knightly, and after he went off injured Gunny made a early move to add a more attacking option in Carney. Was a pretty shrewd move all in all. Although it might be that Berty was injured and Gunny was forced into the change, doesn''t really matter, a good manager is a lucky one.

[quote user="Lakey"]As Jamie Redknapp would say "That''s a top top move" :)[/quote]"Different class!"I was skeptical before kick-off with the team selection but hats off to Gunny, he got it spot on tonight. As Roeder might say it shows why I''m only a fan.