Sign in to follow this  
super canary

thank you

to the team, the management and the supporters. this result cannot be underestimated in view of our season so far. let it not go unnoticed just what a feat we as a team, a club and a huge support base, have acheived tonight. yes, it was a draw, and to others it may seem just this. but we all know what this season has been like and, speaking personally, it feels like tonight, combined with the previous three games, fresh leadership and, what seems like a decent aquisition of players, we have turned a corner. we have our club back and i am damn proud of my team tonight. any team who scores 8 against what i see as the division winners, WILL NOT, be relegated.again, thank you NCFC for a fantastic evening. OTBC!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be a negative nigel but just to add let''s hope this isn''t another false dawn, like the 5-2 home win was.

I really believe that it won''t be but they have to continue this upward curve against Bristol on Saturday or we will all feel a bit deflated again. I guess we''ll need to be patient.

But if good things come to those who wait then we''re in for something ruddy brilliant next season!

[quote user="Freeza"]Sorry to be a negative nigel but just to add let''s hope this isn''t another false dawn, like the 5-2 home win was.

I really believe that it won''t be but they have to continue this upward curve against Bristol on Saturday or we will all feel a bit deflated again. I guess we''ll need to be patient.

But if good things come to those who wait then we''re in for something ruddy brilliant next season![/quote]As Norwich fans I think it''s built in for us that long term optimism is hard to come by, but all we can do is get behind the team and hope!

I honestly believe we are seeing something very different under Gunn, Butterworth and Crook that came before under Roeder or Grant. This is very much back to the old Stringer / Walker days when the team went out there and threw everything at the opposition like a team should. We had some outragreous results back in the early 90s, we won games we had no right to win. Anyone remember us coming back from 3-0 down away to Sheff Wed and drawing 3-3? Anyone remember us going to Highbury and being 2-0 down at halftime and winning 4-2? Coming back from 2-0 down at Chelsea and winning 3-2? These were times when our new management trio were very much in the team. Let''s hope they enstill such passions and spirit amongst our current squad. If so, we''re in store for one hell of a rollacoaster - and long may it continue!

agree with what you put a great result and some good players in plus being  wolves bogey team always help but happy and looking forward to saturday