Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Re: Has Smudger really been banned?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]What makes you think he has been banned?[/quote]The thread he started earlier has been deleted as have various others having a pop back at him. Plus I think there was a thread earlier which hinted at him being banned..............although I can''t find it anymore...................and I am a little drunk.................sorry [;)]

sadly i disagree too... i wouldn''t mind his views so much but it is 100% negativity to wind people up.... i will start reading a topic i am interested in and in the end it is taken over by people flaring up to remarks made by him which are just put there to cause an arguement. i understand what you''re saying and there are plenty on here that annoy me but the rest at least have something else to write about other than hatred. I think it is only this past month i think he has just gone too far...

[quote user="JJ"]

Although I have gripes with the way NCFC is run, I have never bothered to reply to a single one of Smudger''s posts.  I can never understand why so many people do.

[/quote]I think in understanding why we meet see why he deserves to be kicked off this forum. Football is an emotional game. We all love our club to bits and will support them to the bitter end. To have some smug, egotistical g*t call us ''sheep'' for doing what we love is an insult. He knows damn well how much he upsets people and so deserves to be shown the door, just like the scummers do when they come on here and wind posters up.

When Smudger first came on here, he gave his opinions about the board and his dislike and distrust of Delia. That''s absolutely fine. No problem with that and it''s a free world and he did generate some interesting discussions.

Of late however, he appears to be doing nothing but gripe, whinge, cheer on the opposition, insult every City fan who dares to attend games etc etc. And it got to the point tonight where the entire forum was geared towards attacking Smudger and defending the club, rather than focusing on the game in hand.

If he has been banned then he only has himself to blame.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

When Smudger first came on here, he gave his opinions about the board and his dislike and distrust of Delia. That''s absolutely fine. No problem with that and it''s a free world and he did generate some interesting discussions.

Of late however, he appears to be doing nothing but gripe, whinge, cheer on the opposition, insult every City fan who dares to attend games etc etc. And it got to the point tonight where the entire forum was geared towards attacking Smudger and defending the club, rather than focusing on the game in hand.

If he has been banned then he only has himself to blame.

[/quote]Well put, Chunks. [Y]