Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

WELL DONE CITY.

agreed mells - the boys will have gained good heart from this - and lets all hope it leads to a swift turbo charged punt away from the danger zone...certainly, there''s more to be confident about tonight...

Agreed Mello, what a game to listen too, it had everything, goals, chances missed, and unlikely heroes. Well done to everyone involved.

To the away support, great stuff again boys, we could hear you all loud and clear!

I think everyone is really chuffed, to get a point off the league leaders and best team in the league is really good. Proud of them and at this stage, Gunn is doing really well.

I know it''s only a draw but feels more like a win, against the league leaders too.  Well done NC lads and the dream team, also to the ever fantastic away supporters.

I''m extremely happy with this result. It''s times like these that make me realise why I love this game and supporting this team. Whoever honestly thought we''d come away with a point tonight let alone score 3? Brilliant point.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]It was crap.  Gunn out!  Sack the Board.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/quote]Exactly it''s an absolute farce. Conceding 3 goals is ridiculous against a team we thrashed 5-2. GUNN OUT [;)]

Finally it seems like we''ve got the old never say die spirit back.Fantastic result.Still sounds like the defence needs a bit of work though.Should deinately stay up on this formBryan Gunn''s yellow army

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]It was crap.  Gunn out!  Sack the Board.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/quote]Shut up, we played well and got the draw we deserved!Better to draw than lose!Well done City thank you

Brilliant performance from City - sounds like they''re oozing with confidence.

I only managed to hear the second half, but it seemed like it had been going on all day, like one of those traditional village games of rugby, or cheese fights.

Mentioned on another post, but I have to say that I have never been a big fan of the 2 commentators, but tonight they were brilliant, I have sat here with my dad who is visiting and we have both enjoyed it.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Shifty Sid"]It was crap.  Gunn out!  Sack the Board.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/quote]Exactly it''s an absolute farce. Conceding 3 goals is ridiculous against a team we thrashed 5-2. GUNN OUT [;)][/quote]

Smudger go away

I''ve got no nails left but my word was that an exciting game to listen to! Terrific result and, almost as importantly, a terrific performance as well.

Well done indeed to Gunny and the lads. [Y]

One thing struck me though, we would almost certainly have lost that match under Glenn...

If I drank, I would be getting very happily drunk right now, even with a 6am start tomorrow! [:D]

[quote user="hoodace76"][quote user="Shifty Sid"]It was crap.  Gunn out!  Sack the Board.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
[/quote]

Shut up, we played well and got the draw we deserved!

Better to draw than lose!

Well done City thank you
[/quote]

I think he was being sarcastic, at least i hope he was...

A brilliant point, looks as though we played some good football too.

13 goals in the 2 meetings with Wolves this season - thats crazy.

Really looking forward to Saturday now! =D

What do you mean good spot, its me................

Ok, it aint.

Just noticed that he is eating the microphone.

Fantastic tonight!!

10 goals in 4 games!!!!

but conceeded 6?!?

Sort the defence out Gunny and I''ll feel a lot more confident

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I know it''s only a draw but feels more like a win, against the league leaders too.  Well done NC lads and the dream team, also to the ever fantastic away supporters.[/quote]

Son of wiz said the same 49, and I agree, a magnificent performance, thats 8 goals against Wolves now![Y]

Undress it as much as you like. Thats a great result. The fear has gone out of our play. Well done City.