Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Wolves get 21,000 at home and are top... and yet we're a small club?

21,000 at Molineux tonight.

Sky Sports yesterday said we are a small club. Don''t tell me; it''s tuesday night, snow, rain, recession, blah blah.

At Carrow Road this would be a sell out....just imagine what we could do with serious financial backing........

It was a sell out wasn''t it, when they came to CR? Or as near to it (from us anyway, did they sell all their tickets lol).

Don''t let the national media get to you GPB. Just be proud that we are a club who has fantastic support and games such as the one tonight show us all why we love the boys in yellow and green. Real entertainment and not far short now of a good side, if we can sort out the defence.

Serious financial backing. Yes, indeed, it will happen one day, we have got to believe in that!

Exactly. The bonus that Norwich has is the catchment area. Apart from Ipswich we have a huge area to get support from. Wolves have quite a few clubs around them that are either in the same league or above. Look at Stoke 12''000 in the championship now they get a sell out every game. Norwich can''t rely on good support if another season of crap insues. Wasn''t that long ago I used to watch Norwich infront of 12''000 at carrow road.

Whether it''s possible or not I''m not sure, but I would rather keep the soul of our club and have success without throwing money around stupidly just because we have got it.

Can proper Man City fans really get the same satisfaction from success (if it arrives) if they''ve spent whatever it costs to achieve it? I don''t think so.

Hello Mr Beard. First away game missed for a long time so i better stay away I think.

Don''t get too depressed by the ''small club'' comment on Sky. It was a joke against the co-presenter Simon (forgotten his surname) who is a Yella!

See ya Sat for a great afternoon of jolly japes.

Carrow Road often sold out, attendance at Molineux only 21000.

Norwich 4 points on six against Wolves this season.

But. . .

Wolves at the top of the table, Norwich at the bottom, where is the error?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Hello Mr Beard. First away game missed for a long time so i better stay away I think. Don''t get too depressed by the ''small club'' comment on Sky. It was a joke against the co-presenter Simon (forgotten his surname) who is a Yella! See ya Sat for a great afternoon of jolly japes.[/quote]

Ah ha My dear Friend Yellow , you refer to that ridiculously handsome young chap Simon Thomas, who indeed makes Mrs Beard go rather unnecesary, in particular when we met him in the Gunn Club a few years back. A top bloke (Blue Peter has frankly never been the same) .

A good result. I look forward to frolicking (I said frolicking) in the Upper Barclay on saturday.

Bury Rules!  

No one cares about Norwich except the fans! Ignore those fools! We are yellow and proud! If Wolves were in our position they would get 15,000 a week.