Sign in to follow this  
westcountrycanary

just back from game player ratings!

The boys done great tonight and if jamie lad could finish all 3 points would of been ours, support was excellent as always we sung our hearts out.

wolves support very quite seen as there top of the league and i cant see them staying there much longer on tonights proformance

MARSHALL      took crosses well, looked  in control , tho to blame for 1st goal imo 7/10

SEMI        Played well tonight better than last few games couple of good rus forward 7/10

DOC        Another great game from the doc now becoming a very important player for us seems to really be improving and leading the team well  8.5/10

GROUNDS     neat and tidy no real mistakes done a ok job 7/10

DRURY   much the same as grounds done well for the team 7/10

CROFT      Great game from croft the lads on fire a the moment so glad we have keeped him now sign up crofty PLEASE.   joint mom 9/10

RUSTY   Steady game from rusty but to blame for 3rd wolves goal 6.5/10

CARNY    Great first game for the ozzy looked like a real live wire very impressed gave wolves a hard time 8/10

CORT      could not beleave how much cort put himself about looked very good in the air and nealy had chances for more goals nice one     9/10  joint mom

CURETON   its hard to say wot will happen to jamie in the next few weeks but on this form his city days look numbered missed 2 sitters    5/10

SUBS   Gow and Killen both done well and where unlucky with a couple of offsides look to be good players  7.5/10

on this showing city will stay up

im going to bed a happy man

sorry about spellings im very tired good night 

Have just got back to Norwich aswell. So proud of the lads tonight, they showed the passion and the commitment we need from now to the end of the season.

The positives for me were Grounds and Drury, who I thought both had a very steady game. The Clingan/Russel midfield pairing must be kept it just gives us a greater balance, please no Fozzy. But the major positive was Carl Cort, certainly looks like he could do a job for us after all.

The negative, as always, giving away needless goals.

As for the fans.... the 300 of us outsung the 21,000 of them, quality. The football league is upside down.

[quote user="Troy27"]

Have just got back to Norwich aswell. So proud of the lads tonight, they showed the passion and the commitment we need from now to the end of the season.

The positives for me were Grounds and Drury, who I thought both had a very steady game. The Clingan/Russel midfield pairing must be kept it just gives us a greater balance, please no Fozzy. But the major positive was Carl Cort, certainly looks like he could do a job for us after all.

The negative, as always, giving away needless goals.

As for the fans.... the 300 of us outsung the 21,000 of them, quality. The football league is upside down.

[/quote]

Yeah, all right. 300 and proud. Except that tall kid in glasses and a cap with them two mighty fine good looking chaps, eh Troy27 or should i say... Richard! 

The whole team played well but the outstanding two for me were Clingan, who bossed the midfield, and Croft who ran his heart out, put himself about and had one or two dazzling runs.

Also surprised by Cort who also put himself about and played some lovley flick on headers and Grounds who looked very solid.

Only downside was once again, Cureton who missed a complete sitter when we were leading 2-1 which would have finished the game off and then did it again when we were 3-2 down!

Gow looks very useful!

yess, well done to everyone that travelled in the freezing cold. I could hear you on the radio, did us PROUD!!