Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

GOODBYE C.T

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...seems several ''Smudger'' threads have been pulled.  Perhaps he could make a similar gesture?![/quote]CT always sounds quite excitable so perhap he''s pulling it now! [8-|]

[quote user="Mushroom"]I believe it was until we next lose, you can tell he''s Wiz''s side kick!
[/quote]

Oi! he''s bugger all to do with me mushroom, I''ve been behind the Gunn regime, and I said we''d get something at Wolves.

[quote user="Mushroom"]I believe it was until we next lose, you can tell he''s Wiz''s side kick!
[/quote]

Would a unbeaten run until the end of the season be too much to ask for??? [:P]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Oi! he''s bugger all to do with me mushroom, I''ve been behind the Gunn regime, and I said we''d get something at Wolves.

[/quote]

I think C.T. is your number one fan Wiz and when he grows up he wants to be just like you!!! I would be a little worried mate..... [:^)]

[quote user="paul moy"]The way that we are playing, he won''t be posting for a long long time !!![/quote]

Flippin heck Paul, at this rate you''ll be renewing your season ticket!

[;)]

My last post before my self induced ban.

I''m so happy for the lads, the management team and the great fans who went yesterday.

I did actually think we were going to get something from the match , i just wanted to give the players a little incentive!

Safety here we come!

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

My last post before my self induced ban.

I''m so happy for the lads, the management team and the great fans who went yesterday.

I did actually think we were going to get something from the match , i just wanted to give the players a little incentive!

Safety here we come!

[/quote]

Didn''t last long then...........

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]chow...

close to 5000 posts too...

ah - never mind///
[/quote]

I know he''s a bit "ruff" but ........................."chow"? [:^)]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I did actually think we were going to get something from the match , i just wanted to give the players a little incentive!

[/quote]Yeah nice one, hopefully the players will give you some credit after they''ve escaped relegation..."We''re really proud to have dug ourselves out of this hole, but the real credit goes to a young lad from Cambridge who gave us all the inspiration to push on............"

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I did actually think we were going to get something from the match , i just wanted to give the players a little incentive!

[/quote]Yeah nice one, hopefully the players will give you some credit after they''ve escaped relegation..."We''re really proud to have dug ourselves out of this hole, but the real credit goes to a young lad from Cambridge who gave us all the inspiration to push on............"[/quote]Can we get a stant named after him?I''ll call the club now.  Report back later.