Any chance of a column or something like that?? Please..? i wrote one column for capital canaries back in febuary i think i just want a regular one. Btw the one i wrote is ''Nigel is the real key to success.'' http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/Columns/Capital/2003-4/040214Capital.asp i have more articles though if you want to look at them.

Sorry, cheekyg, that I can''t work out your gender from your post, but, if you are of the same bodykit as myself then I''m sure you will be welcome to contribute to ''Bird''s Eye View'' as some of us on here do already. If not, maybe Peter can make a suggestion to help you. He is, after all, a man of many talents! (Pay me later, Pete!)

Cheekyg - your best bet would be to submit more to the Capital Canaries (if they''ll let you). We have quite a few columns already on this site, unless everybody else thinks there''s room for one more. Maybe we could add more to the Capital Canaries section - as well as those that appear in the printed PinkUn - although you would have to get permission from the Capitals first.

(Cheque is in the post Susie).