Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Re: league table

[quote user="National express super guard "]it doesn''t take away from the fact that last night we stood up and were counted. Paul Jewell was spot on last night on sky,  in the championship, anyone can beat anyone else, and unfortunately, despite our best efforts the teams around us are also picking up points. Personally all I can ask from the team is to continue to play with this new found pride and passion, I''ve always said if we go down fighting, as heart breaking as it would be, we could be proud of our team!!!
[/quote]

Agreed. assuming that charlton are gone and that southampton are likely to follow imo it really is a scrap between us donny, watford, forest derby and barnsley for the last place.

im i right in saying that we have played all these clubs home and away with the exception of watford? If so there is only one six pointer left at home to watford, so as it stands were relying on other teams to drop points!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]it doesn''t take away from the fact that last night we stood up and were counted. Paul Jewell was spot on last night on sky,  in the championship, anyone can beat anyone else, and unfortunately, despite our best efforts the teams around us are also picking up points. Personally all I can ask from the team is to continue to play with this new found pride and passion, I''ve always said if we go down fighting, as heart breaking as it would be, we could be proud of our team!!!
[/quote]

Agreed. assuming that charlton are gone and that southampton are likely to follow imo it really is a scrap between us donny, watford, forest derby and barnsley for the last place.

im i right in saying that we have played all these clubs home and away with the exception of watford? If so there is only one six pointer left at home to watford, so as it stands were relying on other teams to drop points!

[/quote]

Ignoring me are you Golden Coppell. Is that part of your condition too?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

after last nights draw theoretically now if all the teams below were to win their games in hand we would be in the bottom three! just thought id mention it before people start getting to carried away after last nights good result.

[/quote]

How''s your medical condition today Golden Coppell?

[/quote]

its not funny pal, why are you taking the mick out of it? if you dont want to comment on my football related issue then please do not comment

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes i am mate because what your ridiculing me for is sick and as you no none of the facts i suggest you stop

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes i am mate because what your ridiculing me for is sick and as you no none of the facts i suggest you stop

[/quote]

The facts:

1. You claimed to be a Reading fan when posting as Golden Coppell.

2. You claimed to have an illness that affected your spelling, then accidentally replied to a post casting doubt on it using a different username. I deal with people who are genuinely ill, and for prats like you to lie about having disability makes my blood boil.

3.You consistently slag off the club and the manager.

Is that sufficient?

they have to win those games in hand but we''re unbeaten in 4, have taken the game to the league leaders on their own patch and are full of confidence with winnable games coming up, i think thats why people are optimistic rather than the current league table

The old saying in football is you can only take care of yourself. We keep getting unexpected results and picking up points and winning our games at home as we have been doing recently (Saints excepted of course) and we can''t really do more than that.

[quote user="National express super guard "]blimey, I actually post a smart reply and the thread turns in to vitriol!!!
[/quote]

Sorry NES, but I''ve been steaming about that prick for a week, and every time he reappears I see red! Just something I feel very strongly about.

I am sure if you actually examined the remainder of the fixtures to be played by the clubs below us

you would see there are a number of games between these clubs. It stands to reason that both clubs cannot win

these games and therefore not all clubs cannot gain maximum points from their outstanding games.

In short our destiny is in our own hands and a little more encouragement and positive thinking

would not go amiss. To say nothing about a basic understanding of the simple maths invoved in computing a league

table.