Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Russell must start on Saturday

Leaving aside the fact that Fotheringham spends most of the game pointing at other people and letting the opposition midfielders run past him i have felt for a long time that Fozzy and Clingan are too similar to form an effective midfield partnership. Russell and Clingan give us a much better balance and I hope now Russell will finally get a chance to have a decent run in his best position, something he never got under Roeder this season. If so it will be like having an extra player in the team as he will actually make some tackles! Until his little flurry of red cards last season he was by far our best player when played regularly in CM.

Bryan - you know what you have to do! i will be very disappointed if I see Fotheringham taking to the field at the start on Saturday!

Rusty "Cack" last night, are you for real?!?!?

In the initial report on the PinkUn last night he was given 8/10 which was the highest mark any City player got!

Listening to the game on the radio it sounded like him & Clingan dominated centre midfield something we have not done on many occasions this season