Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Well done you travelling City fans . . . .

...we could hear you loud and clear on the commentary,

Also well done all us Forumites(minus two notable exceptions) who willed our boys on from these pages , proud of you all !

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

Also well done all us Forumites(minus two notable exceptions) who willed our boys on from these pages , proud of you all !

Well said...only wish i was available to travel today and join em!

[/quote]

Agreed Jim, it makes you proud doesn''t it. Hearing the Wolves fans having a go at their players sounds all too familiar. A fantastic away point.

Love the forumites!!! It makes us all sound like fossils though, which is probably the right comparison for most of us! lol

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Agreed Jim, it makes you proud doesn''t it. Hearing the Wolves fans having a go at their players sounds all too familiar. A fantastic away point. Love the forumites!!! It makes us all sound like fossils though, which is probably the right comparison for most of us! lol[/quote]

Well I am anyway Gazza , perhaps the oldest fossil of us all, ha ha !

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[/quote]

two? Smudger and who ...

Brilliant scenes of the y''army jumping around celebrating on SSN. Well done to all those that travelled a fine effort and I''m glad you can travel home with smiles on your faces.

OTBC

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Agreed Jim, it makes you proud doesn''t it. Hearing the Wolves fans having a go at their players sounds all too familiar. A fantastic away point. Love the forumites!!! It makes us all sound like fossils though, which is probably the right comparison for most of us! lol[/quote]

They''re probably already making their "You''ve let us down again" banners! [:D]

Very very happy with the point and very very proud of our travelling Green and Yellow army. You are the ones that give this club such a proud reputation as among the best in the country for it''s fanbase.

Just got back from the game, was a good atmosphere today and a cracking game!! Really felt we could have won it though but really pleased with the point, also our loan signings look the business!!! The Wolves fans were very quiet, it was my first visit to Molineux and I was expecting a hostile atmosphere but it was dead!!

Chant of the night had to be ''Cry on the tele, we saw you cry on the teleee!!'' Haha quality. Absolutely buzzing from the game a real advert for Championship footlball. I thought each and every Norwich player tonight would have bled for the cause, and to be honest the only difference between the two teams was Sylvan Ebanks Blake compared to Jamie Cureton. Enough said. But to focus on the positives, on the performance tonight we will stay up if we contiue to show the same desire, and we beat Wolves 8-5 on aggregate!

[quote user="ellis206"]Just got back from the game, was a good atmosphere today and a cracking game!! Really felt we could have won it though but really pleased with the point, also our loan signings look the business!!! The Wolves fans were very quiet, it was my first visit to Molineux and I was expecting a hostile atmosphere but it was dead!!
[/quote]

Same here, I thought we might be in trouble when I few things were thrown before the game but when the ''Dr.'' came out to a wall of silence before the game the Wolves fans may as well have not bothered turning up!

Yeah I thought I saw some things being thrown but wasn''t to sure as I was on the far right wall, what were they throwing? And what the hell was with that Doctor guy, it was great when we outsung him with a chorus of on the ball city!

Agree with GJ. The travelling support is a huge credit to the club and I tip my hat to every single one of you. I just hope it wasn''t quite as nerve wracking to watch live as it was for us stuck with Chris " he definitely going to score, no he isn''t! " Goreham''s commentary style!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Agree with GJ. The travelling support is a huge credit to the club and I tip my hat to every single one of you. I just hope it wasn''t quite as nerve wracking to watch live as it was for us stuck with Chris " he definitely going to score, no he isn''t! " Goreham''s commentary style!

[/quote]

Anything''s better than the Roy Waller ''it''s a goal, no it isn''t'' style of commentary!