Sign in to follow this  
HandyAndy

Goals on youtube

Cheers mate. I''ve been sitting here waiting for those on SSN. A cracker from Cort (his team mates looked particularly chuffed for him) and I''m well pleased for Doc.

[quote user="NorfolkChance"]

Who''s that giving the ball away for Wolves 3rd goal? Is that Semmi? Can''t tell.

Shocking peice of work!!!

[/quote]

russell

Dear me, five very badly defended goals there.  Cracker from Cort though.

I''m sure the Lee Croft of one year ago would not have had the pace or the finish that he displayed there.

Great finish from the ginger pele! Awful goalkeeping for their first, defender dives in and misses for their second and Russell gives it away for their third. Let''s hope Butters can get the defence sorted as that''s our Achilles heel at present.

Delighted for Cort. What a finish!

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]Nice thought but shocking quality. All that camera wobble made me feel sick.[/quote]

Hey he done well getting it on there, i`m not going to shoot him, gives me a chance to see the goals, and for that and getting it on there so quick, i thank him. As i said before, made me night!!!!

[quote user="VikingCanary"]I''m not the one who uploaded it on youtube, so don''t blame me for the bad quality ;)

OTBC
[/quote]

Not blaming anyone, it''s just that it would take ten minutes to do a proper transfer.