Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Chat room

Just been on the live text update offered by Archant...    Trouble is the chat ends after the match, i feel that i''m hanging in the dry now!!

Pity there wasnt something where we could rush into after the match to mingle and laugh in unison at Canary call! :)

Unless there''s some chat paradise that im missing??

Great result! :)

Great job last night Pete. Keep the live text update going for the away games its great fun - and you get fans from all over the world joining in.  Have been on other similar sites which all tend to peter out (no pun intended) once the match has finished.  In my post match excitement however I managed to totally disrupt Lady Horn and frighten the cat at the same time!  More of the same please you yellas!

Chatroom on Wrath gets quite busy during games and a few stick around for CC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]''ang on, isn''t this forum pretty much the same thing ?
[/quote]

That was my thinking - whilst I was busy uploading the match report, pics, etc you''d all be mocking CC on here....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]''ang on, isn''t this forum pretty much the same thing ?[/quote]

That was my thinking - whilst I was busy uploading the match report, pics, etc you''d all be mocking CC on here....

[/quote]Maybe I could try my voice recognition thingy on that, and poost up the results.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]''ang on, isn''t this forum pretty much the same thing ?[/quote]

[/quote]Precisely Pete! In honesty, after being sat at your computer typing away for over 90 minutes, I think you well and truly deserve a break!