Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

All of Cody's goals for Dartford

can now be found on youtube in one video - i cant get onto Youtube directly as its banned in this country (Turkey) so cant give you a link that works, as i have to go through proxy servers etc - however if you search for sonytino (user who uploaded it) then it will appear....Some decent goals there, nothing spectacular - he looks quick, and he looks strong too - and one thing i really noticed was that he seems perfectly comfortable shooting with either foot.... he seems to score a roughly equal amount with each.

[quote user="paul moy"]... and goal no.14 was quite similar to Crofty''s last night !![/quote]I was thinking the same thing!He certainly knows how to finish. Mr Cureton watch your heels!

For goals 13,14,&15, ( against Canvey Island ) there are some white houses overlooking the ground, and i was born in 1 of those houses, 62 years ago (next Friday is my 62nd birthday).

He''s definitely too good for non-league football, i hope he can step up to championship level.

He''s bit of a loose cannon, with his temperament, loads of yellow & red cards, and was injured in his last game for Dartford, with Gunny watching.  

Good luck to the lad, he''s a natural goalscorer.

All we need to do is get Carney firing in crosses like he did last night and there''s two / three goals a match

Happy Days

I felt the goal which started at 1 min 40 secs was easily the best of those on show, good initial strength then a nice bit of control, and a strong finish.Definite potential there, just whether he can make the step up is the question...

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]

For goals 13,14,&15, ( against Canvey Island ) there are some white houses overlooking the ground, and i was born in 1 of those houses, 62 years ago (next Friday is my 62nd birthday).

He''s definitely too good for non-league football, i hope he can step up to championship level.

He''s bit of a loose cannon, with his temperament, loads of yellow & red cards, and was injured in his last game for Dartford, with Gunny watching.  

[/quote]

canarygeorge... this made me smile! happy birthday next friday!

He definitley has potential, and it''s good to take a punt on a player like that and see what he can do at this level. It doesn''t happen enough. He looks good - I''m looking forward to seeing him play.

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="Canarygeorge"]

[/quote]

canarygeorge... this made me smile! happy birthday next friday!
[/quote]

Cheers Chirpy.

My Dartford contact on the xperteleven website, told me Cody was costing us £80,000. He gave me news about Cody, being watched by a lot of league clubs, Gunny watching him come off injured his final Dartford game, etc. before it became known here.

Wow there''s a committed fan, video recording every match! Well done that man.

There''s some shocking defending and goal keeping there, but you can only beat what''s infront of you. I like the fact his finishing is nothing fancy, he just sticks the ball in the net when asked. Doesn''t try to burst the net, a very Robbie Fowler-esque striker.

Let''s hope our coaches polish up this rough diamond.

He looks good- mind you the tackling and general defending is WOEFUL. The million dollar question is what he can do when marked very tightly and bullied by Championship big boys