Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

The Snow....Part 2

They think it''s all over.......

Awoke at 6.00am today here in Cambridgeshire to find blizzard conditions. It''s just stopped snowing but left about five inches to trudge through.

Apparently no problems in Norwich..... I''m told it''s only raining there.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Shock! snow in winter!.

God, how did we survive the blitz?[:|]

[/quote]Yeah… if Jerry had dropped snow instead of bombs the war would have been over in a matter of days

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Apparently no problems in Norwich..... I''m told it''s only raining there.

[/quote]Nothing here in North Norfolk, a small dusting when I got up, but since it''s been drizzly rain which has all but turned it to a thin layer of slush!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Shock! snow in winter!.

[/quote]

Yeah… if Jerry had dropped snow instead of bombs the war would have been over in a matter of days
[/quote]

Ah, it would be really cool if we resolved wars via a giant snowball fight.  Peace man [ip]

When I awoke this morning and left for work, it was about half an inch everywhere.  As i started to get into the centre of norwich it was then all dissapearing due to the rain.  Did not last long, and now all gone once again!  All though I did have some fun in my car this morning once again :D

Shock! snow in winter!.

[/quote]

Yeah… if Jerry had dropped snow instead of bombs the war would have been over in a matter of days
[/quote]

It would have to have been the wrong type of snow!

Raining here now (near Reepham) soon all the lovely christmas card views will all be gone again.

Three cock pheasants walking across the lawn leaving a series of three finger gestures!

A squirell chewing the wood off my garden shed and a pretentious robin banging on my window AGAIN because he wants food.

The joys of working mostly from home and living in deep country.

Enjoy your trips about today all,keep safe, I''m off for a coffee and crumpet (DDD that''s an actual crumpet!)[;)]

[quote user="city4life"]When I awoke this morning and left for work, it was about half an inch everywhere.  As i started to get into the centre of norwich it was then all dissapearing due to the rain.  Did not last long, and now all gone once again!  All though I did have some fun in my car this morning once again :D
[/quote]

Your personal life is, of course, your own business[:D][:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city4life"]When I awoke this morning and left for work, it was about half an inch everywhere.  As i started to get into the centre of norwich it was then all dissapearing due to the rain.  Did not last long, and now all gone once again!  All though I did have some fun in my car this morning once again :D[/quote]

Your personal life is, of course, your own business[:D][:P]

[/quote]Dropped myself in it there...Stick out tongue [:P]

........Three cock pheasants walking across the lawn leaving a series of three finger gestures!

A squirell chewing the wood off my garden shed and a pretentious robin banging on my window AGAIN because he wants food.

Enjoy your trips about today all,keep safe, I''m off for a coffee and crumpet (DDD that''s an actual crumpet!)[;)]

lol..........sounds like you''ve got a bad infestation of wildlife there mate. Best get on to Rentokil for a quote.

Shock! snow in winter!.

[/quote]

[/quote]

All over in seconds more like......... we''d all have died of shock wondering where it came from in September.

Have just bought the few staff who made it cream cakes and told them they can go at 2.30. Looking forward to my employer of the Year award!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Have just bought the few staff who made it cream cakes and told them they can go at 2.30. Looking forward to my employer of the Year award![/quote]

Blimey can I come and work for you?  Well when I say work I could sit and look efficient, make tea and coffee, take calls, make calls............loveeeeeeeeee cream cakes [:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Have just bought the few staff who made it cream cakes and told them they can go at 2.30. Looking forward to my employer of the Year award![/quote]Bah, they should get a lump of coal and a stern warning that the next one who mentions the bloody weather will be getting their P45......... [:P]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Have just bought the few staff who made it cream cakes and told them they can go at 2.30. Looking forward to my employer of the Year award![/quote]

Blimey can I come and work for you?  Well when I say work I could sit and look efficient, make tea and coffee, take calls, make calls............loveeeeeeeeee cream cakes [:D]

[/quote]

Actually you fit the profile of most of my staff[:D]