Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

story about roeder

interesting story ... i just started a new job last week and had a training course in norwich .

on that trainning course their was people from all over the country , i spoke to a lad well hes about 24 and from newcastle.

he was telling me he used to be an official or trainee official , and was at a newcastle youth game , and had the missfortune to meet roeder.

how true this is i dont know , so dont knock the messenger !!!

he was telling me about a young lad who was a ball boy for a particular match , i dont know the ins and outs , but apparently roeder was really having a go at the ball boy pointing at him , and was extremely rude to him , telling him to do your bloody job properly ., and this really upset some of the geordies.

he actually made the ball boy cry ,

i couldnt believe it when he told me , i noticed his strong geordie accent , went over to him and asked him if he was a newcastle fan , of which he was

but im sure i will be able to find out a bit more , i didnt speak to him for long ,

i will find out his name and look it up , im sure i will hear more on thursday , !!!

The child catcher along with Kelvin Davies or what ever you call him.

The thing is you can always find a bad side to someone, everyone, this is down to the press, but the good things are always overshadowed by the bad.

OT, but do you know the thing that ranks high up in the Beds hate list is? I''ll tell you, its the bloody press and the way they take (or the pap) a picture of someone and then say that they are sad or look angry, I think that unless someone had a smile surgically fitted,then everyone is going to have a millions facial expressions. Whilst I''m having a rant, insiders, now there is no such thing, well not many, but you see some quote of some bird who coped off with some Y factor geezer and the ''best friend'' of her quotes her, now we all know thats bullturd and that some greasy journo has made it up and whacked it in knowing full well that that they can''t be traced.

RANT OVER, for now[:D]

i have no reason to make this up , i will get his name on thurs and find out what type of official he is , or was  i cant see him making it up .

just to come out with that , their must be some truth in it , you dont have to rant at me !!! .

im just passing on something i have been told , i have other friends in that neck of the woods , who didnt think to highly of him either!!.

my girlfriend is from crawshaw booth , of which is in burnley , i went up there over christmas ,spent a evening in the local , they couldnt stand him either.

i will find out his name , and what game it was , and exactly what happened .

Got it wrong fella, was ranting at the press and their made up insiders, was not talking about you. Doh.

For what it''s worth I reckon it is true, hardly something someone is going to make up, I could make up far better stories, but na, I reckon GR is a bit of a willysplat at times, I was saying that we all want to read the wrongs of him, rather than the good things.

Oh and fella, you don''t have to give the names etc to justify it, it slightly annoying when someone says "Source" or " Sauce" as they are cheeky.

sorry mate .. i miss read what you wrote ..!!!!

as soon as you put something on here . you do feel you have to justify youurself!!!

im just chuffed hes gone , and we are now showing our worth .

a win on saturday and we will start to pull clear .

i wanted roeder out in august , that was after everything i heard about him !!!

god i got some abuse...!!!

history now .. onwards and upwards...

bring it on gunny..

I''m more concerned for your geography if you think that Burnley is near Newcastle!

Im an exiled Canary living (if you can call it that!) in Burnley. Reoder is disliked round here because of his stint as ass manager under Waddle. Waddle clearly couldn''t manage his own ass!

Roeder is most famously remembered for stating that the Clarets star asset who wasn''t being given a run in the starting eleven (Glen Little) wasn''t fit to lace Waddles boots!

Ever the diplomat.

i never said  newcastle wqas near burnley , if you read what i said properly , i said i had friends in newcastle , and my girlfriend is from burnley.

glen roeder has managed both .

im well aware newcastle is further north , burnley is near manchester.

I don''t like Roeder, but this story of him at some game being focussed on the ball boy and criticizing him loud enough to be heard by the kid sounds like utter crap, someone''s little urban legend.

If you think about the story itself, it is too stupid to be believable, and when you think about it critically, it sounds like a fairy tale.  Did the ogre or big bad wolf get his come uppance later on?