Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

When are we on Skysports....?

I apologise profusely as I know this has been mentioned fairly recently but cant find the thread anywhere....Does anyone know which games of ours Sky has picked to televise in the latter half of the season?I looked all over the Skysports website but cant find a page that just says which games they have chosen to televise....Any help?

Go to Sky.com, click football and then click live on sky and it gives you the list for the month ahead.

[quote user="AJ"]Alternatively you can use the amazing fixture list right here on the Pinkun!That''s right, just click this link here (also available off the homepage) http://www.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2008-2009/matches.aspxAmazing website this pinkun thing! Even tells you all the fixtures, and also which ones are on sky!

(unfortunately no more of our games are...)[/quote]Haha, ironically it was that very page that spawned my original question!! Thanks CA i was checking on Skysports.com and couldn''t find it, will try on just Sky.comI thought each of the Championship clubs had to be shown 4 or 5 times a year as part of Sky''s contract? Can anyone shed any light on this?If memory serves me right we have only been shown twice - Forest and Scum - which would mean we were entitled to at least 2 more games?

As soon as a game is switched to Sky a little logo will appear on our fictures page. Unless they''re announced when I''m in Barbados....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]As soon as a game is switched to Sky a little logo will appear on our fictures page. Unless they''re announced when I''m in Barbados....[/quote]

Name dropper! Are you going for the Test, Pete?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]As soon as a game is switched to Sky a little logo will appear on our fictures page. Unless they''re announced when I''m in Barbados....[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup, first five days of the holiday, followed by 9 more on an all-inclusive 4 star resort. Sigh.....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Yup, first five days of the holiday, followed by 9 more on an all-inclusive 4 star resort. Sigh.....

[/quote]

Thanks for that Pete, it has made my day. Not. [:@]

That sounds brilliant Pete (apart from the cricket, im not a big fan of that!) - hope you have an awesome time, when do you go?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

February 24.

Not a massive fan of cricket, but am a fan of drinking....

[/quote]Probably just as well considering the England cricket team......[:)]

February 24.

[/quote]

Have a great time Pete, who will be lucky enough to be looking after us in your absence?

February 24.

[/quote]getting piddled in the sun shine blue sky fantastic beaches.....you take it easy now