Sign in to follow this  
newyorkcanary

FA Youth Cup Score?

I''ll tell you what, NYC, I''m living and working oooop north in York during the week now, have just  got myself back online and have only just realised how crucial this site is to people who live away from the area. Without the net my only contact with Tuesday''s game was ceefax!!!!!! [:(] But just reading through the match thread has been better than watching the highlights - brilliant!   

Anyway, sorry, no I don''t know how they''re doing just excited to be in touch with all things City again!!

Next stop Free Bet thread!! [:D]

Yorkshire is Gods own county Mac. I''m proud to be a Yorkshireman, there''s everything a man needs up here - except one thing.... then it would be perfect

[quote user="macdougals perm"]

I''ll tell you what, NYC, I''m living and working oooop north in York during the week now, have just  got myself back online and have only just realised how crucial this site is to people who live away from the area. Without the net my only contact with Tuesday''s game was ceefax!!!!!! [:(] But just reading through the match thread has been better than watching the highlights - brilliant!   

Anyway, sorry, no I don''t know how they''re doing just excited to be in touch with all things City again!!

Next stop Free Bet thread!! [:D]

[/quote]

Thought you''d gone strangely quiet Mac. Welcome back to the world of wit and repartee (and Smudger)! If you''ve only got back on-line you will have missed the fact that after The Smudgemeister started a "Come on Wolves" thread before the game about a dozen threads appeared all abusing him. Unfortunately Pete pulled them all on Wednesday morning.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Yorkshire is Gods own county Mac. I''m proud to be a Yorkshireman, there''s everything a man needs up here - except one thing.... then it would be perfect

[/quote]

Yeah, it is a very nice place, very cool people too, no denying it ... but it was ultra s*** depending on Ceefax for that game the other night. The worst thing is that I''ve missed all my ''local'' away matches for the season. Hope the weather''s gonna let me get back for Saturday''s game.

Cheers, Mr B. Very good to be back in contact - no I hadn''t seen that thread -  [:D] - gonna have a look for it now!

Thanks Viking, very useful!Everton are the better side so far by the looks of it, but it''s still in the balance. Here''s hoping the lads put in a vintage second half display for the win.Just found out Everton''s under 18''s lost 3-0 to that of Crewe in their last game.... Surely we''re better than that?

"After the break Norwich hit the bar from Dawkin''s 49th minute

strike. He capitalised after a mistake by Moses Barnett and his effort

cannoned down and bounced on the goalline before it was cleared."

Oh so close. Now we sound inspired. Come on you youngunsssss....

Everton has been updating that page a bit...

After the break Norwich hit the bar from Dawkin''s 49th minute strike. He capitalised after a mistake by Moses Barnett and his effort cannoned down and bounced on the goalline before it was cleared.

Still 0-0 it seems but we seem to be giving them a match.

By way of reply, Baxter lashed a wild left foot effort way off target and Wallace went closer with his 57th minute snapshot.

The same player threatened again before Dakin was allowed to run unchallenged into the box in the 70th minute. His shot went inches wide.

Just as extra time seemed to be beckoning when Baxter drilled a left foot effort wide with ten minute left, the strike the result of a swift Everton counter. From the next attack Danny Kelly hit the post when through on goal for the visitors

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well I''m not sure what''s going on lol, no updates [:|][/quote]

Updated now, wont spoil  it for you!

[/quote]

Oh, too late!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well I''m not sure what''s going on lol, no updates [:|][/quote]

Updated now, wont spoil  it for you!

[/quote]

Oh, too late!

[/quote]

lol yupChildish Teasing Smiley Sticking Out Tongue

Dawkin again shot wide moments later, but a moment of class gave Everton the lead after all of 102 minutes.

Lee McArdle''s free kick from 22 yards went like an absolute rocket past Rudd, who probably didn''t even see it.

Ectasy for McArdle was followed by agony for Davies in the Everton goal. On 111 minutes, Adeyemi''s less than powerful shot went straight through the legs of the unfortunate keeper.

Looks like it is 1-1

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

Dawkin again shot wide moments later, but a moment of class gave Everton the lead after all of 102 minutes.

Lee McArdle''s free kick from 22 yards went like an absolute rocket past Rudd, who probably didn''t even see it.

Ectasy for McArdle was followed by agony for Davies in the Everton goal. On 111 minutes, Adeyemi''s less than powerful shot went straight through the legs of the unfortunate keeper.

Looks like it is 1-1

[/quote]

Nice one Tom!

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]I would think it''s penalties by now. Come on Rudd, get the winner again!!!
[/quote]

The only info I can get is from the Everton site which says ET still being played. It only updates occasionally.