Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Told you so!

With lan Crook in charge of the coaching we can expect great passing, entertaining football, as l told you at the time he was appointed. The quality is starting to show through although he hasnt had a great deal of time to work with the team properly as yet with the sat/midweek games. This team can quite easily win 5-4 or 5-0 its going to be exciting, a throw back to the great team of 92-94. Remember beating everton away 5-1, and Leeds away 4-0? With Gunny, Butts and Dixie around theres going to be good times ahead!!

Yup, fair play to you. The footy''s been great. Anyway, where''ve you been BBC?

...are you the great man himself?   ....was beginning to wonder, the way you disappeared [;)]

Mixing long&short passing and use of the pitch has been such a refreshing change..we don''t look as predictable ..and look far more fluid going forward.

Good stuff imo  Give our regards and appreciation to Chippy and team.

l will only post when l have something to report, wait for big changes to the defence! OTBC

song for you to the tune of ''my old mans a dustman''

Ian Crooks a legend,

hes city through and through,

he went off to australia, but we knew hed be back soon,

he nearly signed for Ipswich, but theyre a load of shite,

now hes back at norwich city and..

we re f..kin dynamite! ohh my old mans a.....

Thanks for the inside info, but don''t you need to change your user name now.  He is back after all!

[quote user="Delia S Tickers"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Davies maybe? [:^)][/quote]

Maybe not a player change.

Think Ian Culverhouse [;)] .

[/quote]

Big changes to defence says player to me, not anothe ex-player lol.  So what do you know? [:^)] spill the beans

[quote user="Beauseant"]Any news on the change of ownership, Chippy?[/quote]I''ll second this, any news Chippy?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S Tickers"]

[/quote]

Big changes to defence says player to me, not anothe ex-player lol.  So what do you know? [:^)] spill the beans

[/quote]

Not him coming back silly, think what other position he played.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not him coming back silly, think what other position he played.

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhh lol well he played right back didn''t he, hmmmmmmm he was assistant manager, that''s the only other position hehehehe

Here you go....there''s a clue in the text.

ONE of City’s successful mid-1980s imports from Tottenham, Ian Culverhouse was an instant success at Carrow Road. The Canaries were unbeaten in his first 18 league matches, which included 10 successive wins, as they strolled to the Division Two title. A polished defender as full-back or sweeper, Culverhouse was equally impressive in the top flight and in Europe, and was City’s player of the season in 1990-91. He scored only two goals in nine years – but one of them was against ex-boss Mike Walker’s Everton.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Here you go....there''s a clue in the text.

ONE of City’s successful mid-1980s imports from Tottenham, Ian Culverhouse was an instant success at Carrow Road. The Canaries were unbeaten in his first 18 league matches, which included 10 successive wins, as they strolled to the Division Two title. A polished defender as full-back or sweeper, Culverhouse was equally impressive in the top flight and in Europe, and was City’s player of the season in 1990-91. He scored only two goals in nine years – but one of them was against ex-boss Mike Walker’s Everton.

[/quote]

Blimey he used a broom?  How strange hehehehe.

[:)]

Thanks [:)]

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]If we are going to play a sweeper who would it be? I can only think of one candidate and that is Clingan.[/quote]

Funny you should say that....